Chapter 85- Storage Ring

On the journey back, Cheng Yang's previous claim was confirmed true. It was reasonable to say that at this very moment there were thousands of enchanted beasts assembling toward Xianghe Village's altar. And only after these enchanted beasts were wiped out would the spawn rate return back to normal. However, unfortunately for him, as he walked two to three kilometers down the road, not even a shadow from an enchanted beast could be seen.

When he arrived at the edge of Xianghe River, he found that the road had turned into a bridge. Immediately, he stepped on it to cross the river's surface.

This bridge only had an arched entrance, spanning across more than a kilometer, which could be described as a work of art. The workmanship made from the hands of god really was marvelous. If they used today's bridge-building technology, it was absolutely impossible to build such a bridge.

Cheng Yang wasn't too tangled up over such matters. At once, he rushed full speed down the bridge, heading all the way back to Luo Feng Village.

Traveling on this highway road was definitely not something that the beforehand forest's run could match. With it, Cheng Yang took only a couple of minutes to run back to Luo Feng Village.

At this moment, the time was already 5 o'clock in the afternoon. When Cheng Yang came back, he just happened to run into Niu Bing who had just finished his cultivation, and was leading his team out of the gate; presumably ready to go out and kill monsters.

Noticing Cheng Yang had came back, Niu Bing immediately paused the team, and then alone walked over.

"Lord, why are you back so soon today? Where's Haozi and the rest?" Niu Bing puzzledly asked. The reason he asked was that before this, every day when Cheng Yang returned, the sky would basically already be dark.

Cheng Yang said, "We found a field station and had managed to seize control it. The rest of the team are currently there defending it, while I came back to pick up some staffs to transport some woods over. At least enough so that the walls can be built now."

Niu Bing was immediately overjoyed. Pointing to the road behind Cheng Yang, he said, "This road should lead to the new station, right? Just now we were wondering what sorts of strange invention the gods came up with, but we didn't expect that was a result of the Lord's actions."

Cheng Yang didn't pay attention to his question, bluntly he said, "Okay, you don't have to take your team out to kill monsters, instead have all the warriors and archers carry some woods, and then together with the other teams' warriors and archers head to the new station. Time is of the essence, so hurry up and prepare to complete this one-time task."

Niu Bing nodded, and immediately began organizing some personnel to get the wood. At the moment, Luo Feng Village had no corresponding warehouse to store the materials, so for large pieces of material like woods, they were placed in a corner of the village.

After waiting for Niu Bing and others to leave, Cheng Yang took a long breath and gaze deeply into the clouds. At this time, he needed to find 80 people who had yet to transfer, and then along with them go to Xianghe Village. The profession statues in Xianghe village at the moment didn't have a single person that had yet to transfer, so Cheng Yang naturally hoped that all these transfer quota could be filled up immediately.

The selection process wasn't very complicated, as Cheng Yang was currently prioritizing the selection on strong, and fit man. Although after transferring this sort of matter in the presence of gods' rules wouldn't affect their basic properties, but in the previous lifetime after summarizing the data of millions of people, people with good health tended to have a greater chance of obtaining a higher talent.