Chapter 91- Barrack

On the journey to Dongshan Village, Cheng Yang was constantly killing the enchanted beasts he met along the way. Liu Xiyue who was following behind him wasn't idle either as she continuously released Sacred Word on stranglers that managed to slip their way through.

He had to admit, Liu Xiyue's Sacred Word was truly made for assassination. Apart from the slight lip movements she had to make to activate the skill, there was basically no indication of it at all. However, the enchanted beasts targeted by her without exception were all silently killed.

Although Liu Xiyue was only at the first-low order, but with 'Sacred Word' complemented with 'Luck That Goes Against Heaven's Will', her future path was already beginning to take shape. If it were any other ordinary professions, and they had just recently transferred, it would require at least two or three people together to kill an enchanted beast in the first-early order. Even then, the person in charge of resistance would still lose some health. However, Liu Xiyue wasn't the same. Her method of fighting could be described as thousands of leaves falling without one landing on her body.

Fortunately, the skill was single-target. If it were a group attack skill, then it would simply be too much of a bug.

Cheng Yang felt that if the growth system for priest later on didn't have their magic attack growth rate reduced, then Liu Xiyue would practically be unbeatable. However, if their damage property were subjected to certain restrictions, then this skill couldn't go against the heaven. After all, as long as the attack power was less than the opponent, this ability was equivalent to not existing.

Because Liu Xiyue had been following by Cheng Yang's side, the two of them were relatively far from the rear unit. As a result there was no one that noticed that a large portion of the enchanted beasts' death was due to Liu Xiyue's credit.

Liu Hao similarly followed the team, and with Lee Wanshan walking by his side.

"Captain Lee, what's your thoughts about Lord and Liu Xiyue? I've never seen him this enthusiastic about a girl before." Liu Hao looked at the two people attacking in the far distance, and couldn't help but ask Lee Wanshan at his side.

Lee Wanshan secretly smiled, "You are thinking too much. Before, weren't you also skeptical about Lord's relationship with Wang Lu? And what was the result? Stop thinking so much, and just focus on killing the monsters."

Liu Hao muttered, "I hope Yangzi and the school beauty get together, they would be a perfect match." However, his voice was very low, so Lee Wanshan and the others didn't hear him.

In fact, more than one person had the same idea as Liu Hao. In the brigade, there was a large majority who thought there was something special going on between the Lord and this so beautiful girl, Liu Xiyue, to be together.

Cheng Yang naturally didn't know what Liu Hao and the others were talking about behind his back, but even if he knew, he would've laughed it off. In this cruel apocalypse, survival was most important. Why should he care about what other people were talking?

In the morning, Cheng Yang had swept this section of the road, so there was no large enchanted beast group in this area. This made the journey go very smoothly.

However, if it weren't for Cheng Yang and others needing to take care of those who had yet to transfer and the professions carrying the wood, their speed would've been much faster. Because of these people, they spent nearly five hours to walk 30 kilometers. If it weren't for the danger they might encounter if they were left behind, perhaps they would've long been left behind.

When they arrived at Dongshan Village, the sun was beginning to set. At once, Cheng Yang handed the shipment of wood over to Yu Kai to build the wall, and then allow the others to transfer.