Chapter 27- Promotion to High-Order

There was the Artisan Secretary and Security Chief position still left, so he might as well give his three brothers a position.

After some thought, Cheng Yang decided to appoint Liu Hao as Guard Leader, and Yu Kai as Artisan Secretary. Relatively speaking, the guard leader's permission wasn't much, as it only controlled the switch to the gates wall. But this permission was undoubtedly the most important, and if this person were not trustworthy, then it was a recipe for disaster.

Afterward, Cheng Yang set the Artisan Secretary and Martial Coach's permissions, and although they would have some control over the buildings, but if the permissions setting were too large, Cheng Yang would feel uneasy. Especially Lee Wanshan, they only had contact for two or three days, so he didn't have a deep understanding of him.

Cheng Yang set the two official position permissions to only allow transfer or learning skills, but they could not remove people from their respective department. He also retained the blacklist permission, as long as he blacklisted someone, they would be unable to transfer at a statue in Luo Feng Village, nor could they learn a craft in the stores.

Later there was only one last thing to do, and that was to receive his privilege: Grace.

After selecting grace, a pure energy once again overflowed from the altar, and quickly drilled into Cheng Yang's body, as it washed his every cell. He felt his body become one time stronger, and mind more clearly.

Ten seconds later, the effect of the grace ended. Cheng Yang quickly opened his personal properties panel.

Name: Cheng Yang (Luo Feng Village's Lord)Occupation: MagicianRank: High-order Sorcerer's apprentice (2.7%)Age: 19Life: 200 yearsHealth: 84Mana: 144Physical Attack: 4Magic Attack: 23Physical Defense: 4Magic Defense: 4Attack Speed: 4.2Movement Speed: 4.8Talent:
1. Each increasing a minor order, enhances magic attack by 3%.
2. Each increasing a minor order, enhances territory residents' cultivation speed by 3%.Skills:
1. Meditation: Level 3 (Sorcerer's basic skill, through meditation one can gradually enhance strength. Skill level increase associated with career-order ascension.)
2. Magic Missile: Level 2 (A condensed ball of magic used to attack distant targets resulting in 100% magic damage. Attack distance of 30 meters, no special effect. Skill consumes 5 points of mana. Proficiency 2.1%.)Equipment:
+Wither wooden staff: Ordinary single-handed weapon, Increase magic attack by 1, required low-order sorcerer's apprentice or above to equipped. Durability: 42/50.
+Magic robe: Iron grade armor, body magic defense increase by 1, mana increase by 10 points, required magic attack related professional occupations apprentice order or above to be equipped. Durability 56/60.
+Fur hat: Ordinary armor, mana increase by 8 points, required low-order sorcerer's apprentice or above to equipped. Durability: 45/50.

At the time Cheng Yang's properties wasn't as simple as it was originally, his attack could even spike a first-low order sorcerer's apprentice. Even if he suffered from an enchanted beast's siege of more than 10 first-early order enchanted beasts, he could easily win, but also be unscathed. If he had enough magic pills, then he would be invincible in the first order.

For character's properties, Cheng Yang often criticized it, because other than the attack speed and movement speed, the rest of the property were all integer. According to precise calculation, Cheng Yang's magic attack should have been 23.8, but instead it showed up as 23 magic attack.

There was something else Cheng Yang is annoyed about namely their skills.

By rights, now that he had reached first-high order sorcerer's apprentice, he could learn new magician skills. But presently there was nowhere to learn it.

From his last life, Cheng Yang knew two ways to learn skills, one was from skill books, and the other was from learning them under the profession statues. For most people, skill books were scarce, and group skill books were even rarer, so the most mainstream way was to learn the skills from the profession statues.