Chapter 57- Blackwater Crocodile

The speed that Cheng Yang and his party proceeds wasn't the slightest bit slow. Cheng Yang didn't need to spend any time dealing with the scattered monsters, and with him on the team, his fellow professions didn't need to waste energy avoiding large-sized monster group that they were incapable of resisting. The cooperation between the two sides was very well coordinated, and the harvest gained was also in abundance.

When they arrived at the entrance of the Undead Canyon instance, Cheng Yang led everyone and drilled inside once again. Strictly speaking, although this instance didn't take much time, but on the efficiency of earning power value, the outside simply couldn't compare with this copy.

After some fighting, Cheng Yang and his party left the instance. This time harvest compared with the previous was just too poor, not only did it not have the spirit of Ice and Snow, but even the equipment burst had been reduced a notch. In addition to an iron-grade equipment, the rest was ordinary equipment.

Fortunately, Cheng Yang didn't hold too much hope on this time harvest, therefore he wasn't bothered by it. He knew that in order to get good equipment, apart from manufacturing them by craft, the only way was to rely on hard-difficulty instance.

Then, Cheng Yang began to rush to the next place. On the map Cheng Yang annotated, in addition to the city center, and the two channels out of the city, was a final point.

However, before going there, the team had to first detour to several rescue points to begin their search and rescue operation.

Along the way, they didn't encounter anything that was too much of a danger. Unless the team encountered a large community of long-ranged enchanted beast, otherwise Cheng Yan would have no fear when facing any other types of large monster group. After spending three to four hours, Cheng Yang finally arrived at the last point.

In front of them was a monster group that could only be described as huge. Cheng Yang estimated that this quantity shouldn't be any less than 1,500 enchanted beasts, a scale that was even greater than the monster group guarding the channel. Cheng Yang knew that this monster group's strength wasn't only reflected by its size, the most important key was that inside had two enchanted beasts with strength that reached as powerful as first late-order.

In the previous apocalypse, after humanity won Luo Feng Village by exterminating the monster group residing inside it, they discovered this monster group, but at that time no one had any idea what this monster group was guarding. And second, the strength of this monster group wasn't any weaker than the monster group guarding the field station. Relatively speaking, the role of field station far surpassed any treasure, but the Gods considered the field station as a basic need for human evolution, as a result the strength of the monsters guarding them were reduced.

However, wild treasures weren't the same. Thinking about it, the Spirit Bone Staff, Cheng Yang had previously obtained was considered a wild treasure that was guarded in the wild. It was important to know, whether it was the monster guarding the field station or the city channel, there was only a single first late-order enchanted beast.

The monster group in front had two first late-order enchanted beasts, it could be imagined how powerful the items inside might be.

Cheng Yang was clear what's hidden inside, which was why he was so eager to attain this thing. If he waited until the day after tomorrow to defeat this monster group, it might be more difficult to obtain. Because ten days after the apocalypse, the enchanted beasts in the wild would welcome its first evolution, with nearly 5% of the first early-order enchanted beast advancing to medium-order. This was a human catastrophe.

When that happened, this monster group with more than 1,000 enchanted beasts would have more than 50 first medium-order monsters. And if the two first late-order leaders after this period also gained a skill, even if Cheng Yang led all the profession in Luo Feng Village to come, he wouldn't dare take this monster group lightly.