Chapter 143 Call for Help

There is indeed a great risk in this trip. This is why Cheng Yang did not tell the cattle soldiers the purpose of the trip before, and there was no reason to reveal this plan to other people.

Cow soldier is a straightforward person. He can easily persuade him if he brings him out. However, if Yu Kai and others knew about the news, they would certainly stop themselves from going. The most incompetent would also ask to go with them.

Ke Cheng Yang did not plan to bring too many people at this trip. If there were too many people, he might not be able to protect himself. Secondly, he did not need to bring so many people. If it wasn't for the cattle soldiers and Liu Xi that belonged to them, Cheng Yang really wanted to go alone.

According to Cheng Yang's arrangement, the two resident sites around Yicheng were handed over to the cattle soldiers and Liu Ye to occupy. Niu Bing is currently the strongest summonsman in Lvfeng Village. After he is upgraded to a high-level summons apprentice, the strength of the summoned beast will be stronger. As a human shield that is not afraid of death, it has a great effect on certain copies of customs clearance. As for Liu Ye, his strong talent does not need to be explained. If she can't get focused training, other people in Luofeng Village will not have the value of training.

As for Cheng Yang's mouthful of rescue people in Yicheng City, it is only a matter of pacification. It would be a good thing if they could really rescue some people and let them succeed in the transfer and then hold on to a place. If you can't keep it, Cheng Yang can't help. After all, those who have just been transferred to the ranks of the enchanted beasts are unlikely to have the power to fight against them. Not to mention that there are already many first-order mid-terms in the enchanted herd.

Cheng Yang also considered sending some combatants in Luofeng Village to Yicheng for development. However, the troubles in Yucheng City are still not solved. If people are dispersed, there will be shortage of personnel once problems arise. .

The city of Yicheng is about 50 kilometers away from the city, and the area where the village has been reclaimed is only 30 kilometers away from Yicheng. If the people of Yicheng succeed in their transfer, as long as they can gain a firm foothold in the early stages, and wait until the level of Laifeng Village rises up, they will naturally be able to help Yicheng.

In the last life. Yuan Jianze, after occupying the village of Luofeng for four months, began to send people to explore the surroundings. However, the first few explorations were carried out in the first place, because there were a certain number of second-order enchantments in the jungles that had not yet been reclaimed. The beast, when the strongest offender in the village was not too high-level apprenticeship, after the encounter with the second-order enchanted beast, the result can be imagined. Fortunately, afterwards, the masters of the human side have also gradually increased, and this proudly succeeded in passing through the no man's land between Gaocheng City and Yicheng, and soon discovered two resident sites there.

No one knows that these second-order enchanted beasts have emerged from the beginning. Or evolved later, when the team of the warlords encounters them anyway, they are already in the second-order existence.

The original Cheng Yang is also afraid to easily cross this no-man's land, with his current strength, in the face of the order of the second-order early enchanting beast is also barely a force, but if met with a lot of younger brother The first time the enchanted beast of the second order, it is completely looking for abuse.

Fortunately, yesterday he got a good thing, that is, bones.

This is where his empathy lies, once it is in danger. He can instantly upgrade the bonebone's rank to level 3, and even if he encounters the early second-stage guy, he only needs two seconds to completely kill each other. And two seconds. Even the big guys in the second-order early stages can't kill themselves.

Of course, if not necessary, Cheng Yang temporarily does not intend to upgrade the level of bone bead, after all, this stuff too much energy consumption.

At this point, the two cattlemen will no longer say anything. Now that they have come here, can they turn back? Besides, everything that Cheng Yang has done so far has been determined and then moved. They also gradually formed a trust in Cheng Yang, which allows them to ignore potential dangers.

Cheng Yang walked cautiously forward, suddenly feeling like a mans back rose from the heart, as if by a viper on the general.

Following that kind of sensibility, Cheng Yang looked back.

Through the branches and leaves of the trees, Cheng Yang saw the mountain beam two or three kilometers behind, and if Cheng Yang remembered it correctly, then the beam should be the location of the Orc Xiaozhai.

"What's wrong?" Liu Xi carefully discovered Cheng Yang's serious expression and asked with concern.

Cheng Yang took back his gaze and shook his head: "Nothing, look back."

Although Liu Wei did not believe it, he did not find anything after looking back and he did not pay any attention to this matter. However, the cattle soldier knows that the direction that Cheng Yang just looked at was that of the orc.

At first, he was the first to discover this orc Xiaozhai. He clearly remembered Cheng Yang's prudent expression when he heard himself talking about the orc. Therefore, the orc village Xiaozhai has always been remembered.

Cheng Yang now does not intend to say that the cattle soldiers did not raise this matter, but the hearts of the taboo against the orc Xiaozhai also deeper. Cheng Yang's strength he knows, since Cheng Yang has paid so much attention to the orc Xiaozhai, he has no reason not to be jealous.

Cheng Yang naturally could not see the specific situation on that hill, but he was sure that there was absolutely something on top that was watching this side. Although he could not determine whether he was looking at himself, Cheng Yang's vigilance in his heart was not relaxed.

In the last century, Orcs and Xiaozhai were unsolved mysteries. In this world, let yourself reveal this mystery! Cheng Yang secretly set himself a goal in mind.

After setting aside the orc's Xiaozhai, Cheng Yang and Niu Bing went on.

The purpose of this time is not to waste land, but to hurry. So Cheng Yang three people unless you encounter enemies can not be avoided, or try not to attack, directly think of ways to get around.

As the enemies of the enemies nowadays become more and more inhabited, scattered and enchanted beasts are relatively few. It is a great convenience for Cheng Yang and others. If they are at the beginning of the end of the day, they must absolutely kill them all the way.

Hiding along the way, plus the existence of this assassination master Liu Xin, they basically did not encounter too much trouble. As for the cattle soldiers, basically soy sauce is on the way. Unless encountering a large group of enemies, he has no chance to even shoot.

Niu Bingbing is now depressed, how to say that they are the first group of people to switch to it, but now this situation, I am afraid that their fighting power is weaker than Liu Yu. Even in the case of singled out, they can not beat each other. Whoever makes Liu Ye's current equipment is also very different, and she is definitely better than her in terms of attack power.

Before the cow soldiers had heard of the powerful talent of Liu Xi, but now he saw a head of the enchanted beast whose power reached the first-order stage died silently under her hand. He still had a feeling of ghosting. I am afraid it is Cheng Yang, and it is impossible to kill the enchanted beast of the first-order late in one strike.

Cheng Yang did not feel surprised, but Liu Hao is strong and powerful, but the property is very short, that is, the attack power is extremely strong, but defense, health, magic value and other properties have not been strengthened, In terms of equipment, it is completely tilted toward the attack.

Now that this short-term is not yet fully reflected, after the graduates, occupations have branch careers. At the same time, the warlords can add points to their own attributes. In this case, the extreme nature of Liu Xi will behave better. The invention is obvious.

One hour later, everyone marched seven or eight kilometers in the jungle. This speed was fast before the end of the day, but after the end of the day, it was slower than walking. However, they are now walking in the jungle. It has been very good to achieve this speed.

The surrounding area of ​​the city was originally a shallow hilly terrain. After the earthquake at the end of the last day, the topography of the area became very strange. It was either a plain or an endless mountain beam. Although these beams were not high, many were steep and incomparable. Cliffs can be seen everywhere. It can be said that after the earthquake, the original landforms have completely disappeared. To find Yicheng with the memory of the last days, the difficulty is very great.

Fortunately, Cheng Yang had also been to Yicheng last time. After all, a resident around Yicheng was an affiliate of Luofeng Village. So for the route, he basically can still remember.

"From the gully in the front pass," Cheng Yang pointed to a gap of about three or four meters between the two peaks in front of the road, and said to the two cattlemen.

Niu Bing two naturally no objection, the three people will drill into the gap, walked to the depths.

"Yang Zi, do you think this is not a landscape of the sky? If it is before the end of the day, it may become a scenic spot here," said the cattleman.

Cheng Yang said out of breath: "You have to talk about the scenic spot. The bottomless gully around the city is definitely the best scenic spot. Before the end of the day, it is definitely the only one in the world."

Niu Bing smiled, but did not argue.

"Help!" A faint message came from the top of the head. Cheng Yang and the two were suddenly shocked. How could anyone be there?

Not to mention Cheng Yang. It was even known to Niu Bing and others that since the end of the last days, the most tragic fate has been the people in rural areas or townships. Because they are far away from the main city, the possibility of resigning is negligible. In particular, scattered people in rural areas, because of the lack of city-like bunkers, made them deadly when the first wave of enemies appeared. Until now, apart from forming a certain number of settlements and perhaps surviving people, diaspora farmers basically can't see living people.

However, in the jungle, there are people calling for help. It's no wonder that Cheng Yang and others are surprised. It is definitely not strength, but it can only be interpreted as a kind of luck.

Cheng Yang three people looked up in the direction of the sound, but saw the huge stone on the top of the head hanging between the two cliffs, and this stone is 78 meters high from the ground.

"Help!" The faint voice came again.

Niu Bing looked at Cheng Yang and asked: "Yang Zi, what should I do?"

"Save people! What can I do?" Cheng Yang says helplessly.