Chapter 70: Graduation

"Cammy, let's go babe. We can't be late for our own graduation", I gathered my cap and gown before grabbing the diaper bag and practically running downstairs. 

      "Grab Liv so that we can drop her off at my parents house", he nodded and picked her up so that she was sitting on his hip. I grabbed his cap and gown, throwing it on top of my own before grabbing the truck keys and locking the door once he was out. 

      The drive to my parents house was short and as soon as we pulled up to the front of the house, Katie and my father were waiting in their dress clothes. I climbed out of the car, grabbing Liv and the diaper bag, "Alright baby, I'll see you soon", I cooed at my baby as I handed her to Katie. 

      "We'll see you at graduation sweetheart. Also, we are so proud of the two of you for finishing school while raising your daughter", I gave Katie and my dad quick hugs before climbing back into the truck. 

      "Alright, let's go graduate", I said as I pulled my seat belt on and grabbed his hand. 

      "I am so ready to graduate", Paul laughed as he pulled onto the road and toward the school. "I have a surprise for you tonight". That caught my attention and caused me to look up at him, "It's a good surprise, don't worry your pretty little head about it", he said as he smiled at me. 

      "Alright whatever. You know I hate not knowing", he just laughed at me as he pulled into the school parking lot. He parked between Jake and Jared's trucks, like we had every day since school started when we were together. I can't believe that I had been gone for about 6 years and yet it feels like I've been here my entire life. 

      He came to my side of the truck and helped me out, I pulled my gown on over my white dress and handed Paul his so that he could carry his own. He took my hand in his as we met everyone in front of Jake's truck, "Let's get this over with, I'm already hungry", Embry complained. 

      "Did you all invite your families over tonight, we want everyone's families there to celebrate together", I looked around and waited for all of the nodding to come. I all but threatened the pack a couple days ago. 

      "What are we doing after graduation?", Embry asked from across the kitchen. 

      "I think my dad, Sue, and Charlie were hoping to have a dinner", Jake said from his spot standing next to me. 

      "I want to do something with you guys, I hate that I'm younger and I still have a couple years stuck in that place", Seth complained from the living room. 

      "I have an idea", Paul said as he reemerged from the nursery where he just put Liv down for the night. 

      "Babe, you know that your ideas normally don't have good outcomes", I joked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my back to his chest. 

      "That's not very nice, but I think this one will turn out differently", he paused for a second to kiss me on the cheek before continuing. "Why don't you all bring your families here for a graduation celebration. We can make tons of food and have a cookout while our parents reminisce about when we were younger". 

      I was surprised that he thought of the idea before I had, "I love that idea. I will let Sue and Katie know, they will get extra stuff together. Make sure you all tell your families, this needs to be a perfect day for all of us". I watched as everyone nodded in front of me. 

      I smiled at the thought of having all of our families together tonight, but I was brought out of my own bubble when Paul nudged my arm, "Are you ready to be done with high school?".