CHAPTER 25

Guess what? I had thought right yesterday that it was PMS.

It is not my best day because I had gotten my monthly subscriber in school, even before the break.

Periods are kind for me that it only bothers me with cramp and headaches only one day and other four days would go around without much fuss.

I hiss, silently, when I feel an ache in my stomach comes. Ok, Periods are not kind.

I take my bag in my lap and start finding a pad which I had kept for these types of emergencies.

I finally found what I am looking for and put it in my pocket of the uniform.

"Get out," I told Jay making him look at me.

He raises his eyebrows and says, "Why? Sit here only. I will not go ahead now. Promise."

"Yeah, sit here only. I need help to complete this books," Adi says from the side.

"Psst. I am not changing place. I am going to out to drink water."

"But why?" Jay looks at me, adorably and takes out the bottle from his bag, "here drink this. I want to talk with you."

"We will talk when I come back. Now get out," I snap at Jay when another ache comes from my stomach. Realizing the rude tone, I look at him with a softened face, "Sorry, I am just moody today."

"Yeah, don't worry. Go, and come soon," Jay says and let me out.

It was a free lecture, and the Principal had called the proxy teacher so, Myra is monitoring the class.

"I am going out to drink water," she nods at me and goes back to telling someone to shut up.

<< >>

"Hmm. Now put the values in the formula," I say to Adi before he goes towards Sara to do something. I put my head on the desk. The stomachache is making me irritated moreover a headache is also making its way.

Ahh, I shouldn't get punished like this for not getting pregnant.

"What happen to you?" Jay asks, looking at me with concern.

"My head and stomach are aching," I respond and close my eyes.

"Is it aching too much? Do you want to go home?" I shake my head as a response.

"Nah. I'm ok," I say and take the economics book which is lying around.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I give him a sweet smile.

"Hey Jay, can you please show me how to do this sum?" Avni turns back towards us.

"Sorry, Avni. For now, ask someone else. I have to discuss the chapter with Kia," he says. But, we don't have anything to discuss.

"Oh. Ok," frowning, Avni turns ahead.

"Why did you lied?" I ask Jay after making sure that Avni is not listening.

He only shrugs as an answer.

"Yaar, Kia, the answer is not coming," Adi complains when he comes back.

"You don't know how to multiply the values," I tell him to which he frowns.

"I very well know that," He murmurs.

"You didn't multiply this two, see," I point at the book.

"Huh, don't smile. It is just this time. I didn't saw that."