CHAPTER 51

Aap Ki Taarif Mein Kya Kahein
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye...

The Chapter is not edited

◇♡◇

"Ma'am, our belongings are on the bus. Can we four go and bring it?" I ask Sneha Ma'am, pointing at Adi, Jay, Sara and me.

"Ok, the bus is in the parking of the hotel. There will be one or two staff there. Go and then come directly to the room allotted. Ok?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I reply, smiling at her.

"Come on," I say to them once I come towards Adi, Sara and Jay.

Adi put his hand on my shoulder and starts walking beside me.

"Why, sad-sad?" He asks me.

"Nothing. Just not feeling good," Adi nods and looks over at Jay.

He glares at Jay, who, in reply, look in a different direction.

Soon, we reach the bus and move inside it.

I move to the end of the bus and sit on the seat. I start looking below it where I have kept my bag. I have taken my phone and money with me, so only the clothes are inside.

I feel Jay sit beside me but didn't say anything.

"Hey, Kiu," He nudges me, "Sorry. I was just frustrated. And, I let it out on you. I will not do that again. I promise."

"It's ok," I say, "And I am not angry about it for the things you have said. But you shouldn't have said I never liked you."

"Yes, I know, and I am really sorry," he looks at me with a sad face.

"I am also if I have said something in anger," I say and look at him with a puppy face.

"You don't have to," he replies.

We both sat in silence for some time while taking out our bags when I broke it, "And about your idea of telling our Moms."

I turn toward him and hold his hand, "See, Jay, we are still very young. And yes, I know you think that we are mature enough. But in the eyes of our parents, we are still young. And going to them now and telling them about us will make things worse. I am only 16 while you are just 17, we can't go to our parents till we complete our twelfth. I know they will accept it when we get mature in their eyes."

He nods, smiling at me, "I get it. No problem, we will wait till then."

I move close to him and hug him, "Thank you."

He pulls me closer towards him and put his head tightly against my shoulder.

Hugging him feels so right, he is warm, and it just feels safe.

He kisses my cheek and put his head once again on my shoulder, "I have one more idea. And this time, even if you disagree, I will not blast on you. That time I was just frustrated. Right now, I am not."

I smile and nod, still in his embrace.

"How about we stay together till then. I promise you we will not do anything. We will not talk late at night. We will not spend time alone for too long that we have to lie to our parents, and if we want to, we will be at your house or mine. We will not go out on any dates or to the Chaat shop, and if we go to the Chaat shop, we will take Adi with us. We will not even get close like you know, kiss, not kiss each other, so we don't feel guilty. It is your choice if you want to agree or not. And even if you disagree, I understand, ok?" He finishes his ide after saying it is ok if I disagree.