CHAPTER 46 (JAY'S POV)

The song above suits Jay and Kia so much.

◇◇◇

"Hey, Ayansh," I hear Kiu says to Ayansh as she comes to my room. Today we are going on a two days picnic from School. And we have decided that my father would drop Adi, Kiu, Sara and me there.

I give her a smile when she looks at me and waves, saying a small hey.

"Hey, Kia di, come, I have to show you my test paper. I got A+," saying it, Ayansh starts dragging her towards the other room.

"Oh, wow, Ayansh. Let's see that" she apologetically smiles at me and moves with him.

Things have been slightly off lately between Kiu and me. And I think it is ok because we are together for the last six months. And if we start becoming friends immediately, then, of course, it wouldn't be normal for us.

Plus, the way Rudra is sticking to Kiu's side is irritating me a lot. And I can't even say anything to her because, of course, I have no right.

These past three days have been very hard. I was and am very tensed because I don't want to let Kiu go.

I wish we could go back to how we were. I am not fond of this distance, space. I don't know what to call it.

"Hey, Jay, ready?" Adi barges into my room, making me come out from the thoughts.

"Hi, and yes," I smile at him, making him frown.

"What happened, Jay?" He asks me, and before I can answer, Kiu comes inside the room

"Come on. Aunty is calling us for breakfast," she says and takes her backpack from the table.

Adi gives me a pointed look, letting me know that the conversation is not over yet.

"Yeah, let's go," he ruffles Kiu's hair, making her frown.

"Don't touch my hair, monkey," she says, scrunching her face. She looks so cute. She goes out of the room, trying to put the hair in place.

Adi looks at me sideways, making me realize that I am smiling like a creep after her.

"Come, my whipped gorilla," I roll my eyes at his abbreviation but move downstairs to the dining room with him nonetheless.

"Ha pakka, Aunty," I hear Kiu's voice from the kitchen as we sit on the dining table. Most probably saying something to my Mom. (Yeah, for sure)

"Ayansh, come and drink this now or else I will not give the chocolates," Kiu says, finally coming into our view with the glass full of milk.

"But Kia di-" Ayansh scrunches his face.

She put the glass in front of him and put her hand on her waist, "no buts, drink this now. If you want that I give you my chocolates then, you have to drink this."

"Ok, but you have to give me chocolates, ok?" Kiu nods at Ayansh question and smiles when he finally drinks the whole glass.

"Very good," she pats his head, making me smile. She is so sweet and cute.

My cutie. Well, no longer my.

I take a bite of my paratha, looking at her, who takes out her chocolates and gives them to Ayansh.

"Good Morning, Dad," "Good Morning, Uncle," Adi, Kiu and I say to Dad as he comes to sit with us while Ayansh is too busy admiring the chocolates that Kiu had given him.

Dad replies and looks at Ayansh, who is smiling at Kiu, or should I say admiring her.

Phew, now my brother is also on the list. It is unfair. There is too much competition for me.