CHAPTER 49 (KIARA'S POV)

Thank You so much for 10K Reads!!! I hadn't thought that we would reach 10K so soon because most of the readers doesn't prefer Indian Teen Fiction but you guys are so awesome that you made it possible.

Love you all!

◇♡◇

"Adi, Jay," I run behind them as they start walking ahead of the group. We have just reached the hill station, and it is 5'o'clock, so our teachers are taking us towards the hotel compound.

And Jay and Adi are still not talking to me. I have tried on the bus too, but they didn't budge and continue to ignore me.

"Bas ab. Bohot ho gaya yaar. Kitna ignore karoge mujhe?" I run and stand in front of them. (It is too much now, how much will you guys ignore me?)

"Move," Adi says and tugs me to remove me from their ways.

I sigh and start walking silently beside them. I know it is my fault, and seriously, I am letting everyone down these days with their knowledge and even without their knowledge.

First, my parents, to whom I had been lying and doing things I am not supposed to do. Then, Jay had to stay as my friend even though we both have feelings for each other.

And now, I had let down both Adi and Jay.

"Boys and Girls, sit down in the garden till the staff arranges evening snacks. And stay in discipline," one of the teachers told us, making us nod.

Jay and Adi both sat on one of the corners, opposite each other. Adi is showing Jay something on his phone. Where should I sit? They both are still upset with me.

I look around for Sara and Aarav, finding them laughing about something. They both are finally getting the courage to confess the feeling, as I have noticed. And I am sure they are going to tell each their feeling before we go home. And it wouldn't be a good idea if I ruin it by third-wheeling.

Sighing, I move towards the water tanker. Taking out my bottle from the backpack, I put it near the tap to let it fill.

I shouldn't have changed my place. But then, Avni had to sit alone, and even Dhruv and Kunal wouldn't have let her sit beside them.

"It's filled," I look at Riya with a confused look.

"Bottle, it's filled," she points at the bottle.

"Oh, thanks," I smile at her and close the tap before taking my bottle.

"Where are you lost?" She asks me as she fills her bottle.

"Huh, nothing," I reply, putting the left out hair from the pony behind my ear.

"Sure," She looks at me suspiciously before nodding.

"Chal by," She smiles at me and goes with Nisha as she calls her.

I take a sip from the bottle and look around the scenery. I can see the mountains in all four directions. And as the sun is close to getting set, the sky is coloured in orange and yellow.

The scenery is almost perfect. It is amazing. Only if Jay and Adi are with me at this moment, this moment would've been perfect.

Heck. I am going to make Jay and Adi talk to me. They are not going to ignore me. I have to try harder and smarter.

Determined, I look into my bag and take out a box that contains Gajar ka Halwa.

I smirk evilly and move where Adi and Jay are sitting.

I sit between them, "Helloooo."

They both, as expected, ignored me.

I open the box and smell it, knowing Adi is looking, "I have made Gajar Halwa for the first time today in the morning. And it is so tasty. The smell, Ahhh."