ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Hello!

To everyone who had read the book:

I am really grateful for all the support and love that you guys have given to this book. You have motivated me with each vote and comment.

I have started this book with a motto to make it relatable for readers. I don't know if I am successful in it or not but I am very happy and satisfied with the result.

I promise I will edit the book and make it better. And, I loved reading your comments and replying to them.

As this was also my last school year, I am deeply connected with this book, Adi, Kia and Jay. It had been one amazing ride with you guys.

Thank you to everyone who had read the book, is reading the book and will be going to read the book.

There are so many people to thank, I don't know with whom to start.

Thank you that_indian_teenager for always helping me clear my doubts regarding the chapters. And for giving me ideas. I love you.

Thank you @betterperson10 prakruthi695, TheamazaynGirl, SANCHITASHARMA1530 sebawrites120 thefae_girl I_am_PIKACHUU happy_energy, Rupal411, Shunaya12, SandhyaKeluskar, purvali, SangataraPoojasri, Jennyjhelu, NY_1195, ImAliza_1 Prachisachala, damonsoftiee PadmashriPadmanabhan, __Sidnaaz__ The_Lightbringer_02 deekshah616 purlz83, meghna_malakar, UrviVisaria, KusumRajput, Mysterie__girl, GadaDipali zeneusi_, K_is_Writing Anu_Ammu pulamathishreya, PrinceZ6501, shobharajput, PraajyoktaBehera, Saeidas, ANNIBLES, raunakchoudhary6, ShreyaSingh20, archana_sharma Shailye Dhanak55 TaranyaDevaraj calmwithsilence kumkum199999

Goodness! I never realize I have so many readers. Haha. Just Kidding. But still, there are so many of you. Please don't mind if your name doesn't come on top. There are so many names, I can't put that into order.

I love each one of you the same.

I wouldn't have come this far without you. And I seriously don't know how to convey my emotions right now. It has been a very long journey and with you, it just got better and better.

And please remember that you are amazing. And if you ever want to talk then, my message box is always open for you.

Thank you once again.

Lots of love,
Mahek.