BONUS CHAPTER

I don't know how you guys are still here. But thanks a lot for being there with me on this journey. I wouldn't have done this without you.

◇♡◇

The best thing is having someone who knows all your flaws, strength, weakness and who support you unconditionally.

I smile, looking at the glowing face of my wife as she chats immensely with Mom. Well, she talks while Mom looks at her smilingly.

"And then, they finally gave the project," She says, making Mom grin at her.

"So you guys got the project?" Mom asks, looking at us both.

I nod and move towards them. Kissing my tigress's forehead, I say, "Yup. All thanks to her. She didn't let them move out of the office before she completes speaking."

Kiu rolls her eyes and says, "He is lying. I didn't do anything like that."

It has been seven years since High School. And Life is beautiful. Kia, Adi and I have set up a small business while doing our MBA. It was nothing big because we didn't have many funds, but we are grateful that the company had been running smoothly. It is on a small scale, but we three are happy with the result.

Kia and I soon got married after our parents had started pressuring us when the company settled. It has been eight months of our marriage and all the moments are blissful. Kia is happy with us though she does get sad when she misses her parents. And for that, Mom makes sure that we at least have dinner with the whole family once in two weeks.

There were some serious ups and downs in our relationship when we were in college, but Adi and our family was there to resolve it all, for which we are very grateful.

"Come on, get fresh, you both. Ayansh and your Dad will come soon," we both nod at her and move to our room.

As soon as we reach, I take Kiu in my arms.

She smiles at me with blushing cheeks, making me chuckle. It has been eight years, but still, she blushes like the first time.

"So, Tiger, don't you have to get fresh?" She asks me, putting her palms on my chest.

"I changed my mind," I say, smirking at her.

"Come on, leave me and get fresh," she says and shakes her head, making me sulk.

"Oh, come on," I say, but leave her nonetheless.

She kisses my cheeks and whispers, "Afterwards. Mom will have to prepare dinner alone if we continue this."

I smile and kiss her cheeks before going to fresh up.

Marriage life is fabulous with her.

"Yaar Monkey, tu to Gaya ab," I shake my head and look at Kiu, who is chasing Adi around. (Now you are gone)

They are now 24-25 year old but still acts like children with each other.

Adi is still single, but not for long. He likes her neighbour, Krisha and doesn't know if she has feelings for him or not. But their family are talking with each other, so the possibility is that they talk about Adi and her.

Sara and Aarav got separated when they were in college because both had taken different streams, so it was hard for them to connect. Right now, they both are single. Sara and Kiu, as expected, did get close as best friends.

I haven't heard from Rudra after that. Avni and Misha still come home sometimes to meet us.

Our parents chuckle when I mutter, "Why I am still with these children?"

The Golden Days ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें