CHAPTER 14

"Today is a half-day, so I am not going to start the new chapter," Sneha teacher informs us making cheers take over the room.

But it is short-lived happiness and groans takes the place of cheers as the teacher adds, "So, I am going to take the test of Ch 1 of Economics."

I open the book to take out the pin page.

"Give me one pin page, please," Jay says from behind me.

I tear another page and give it to him. He gives a charming smile to me, which made my heart skip a beat.

Seeing this, Aarav also asks me to give it to him which me being me had to give him.

I turn around to give the page to Aarav when I see an evil smile coming into Adi's face. No, this can't be good.

Before he can say anything, I turn towards the board. I hear him chuckle, but I ignore him and look at the teacher.

"Start now. And if I find anyone looking elsewhere, then I would throw you out of the class," saying this, Sneha mam starts writing the questions on the board.

After half an hour, we all submitted the papers to the teacher.

"How does your test go?" Aarav asks us as he looks at the MCQs to see if he had answered correctly or not.

"Mine was kinda good," I tell them.

"Mine was not," Adi and Jay answer together.

"Mine's depends on Sara," Aarav says, giving Sara a sweet smile which I don't think we have ever seen. She also returns the smile and looks at us.

"Mine too," Misha says, drinking water.

I, Adi and Jay chuckles and looks at the teacher as she says, "Ok, class. I will mark it till Monday. You can have the rest of the period for free."

And as usual, Aarav wanted to sit beside Sara because he doesn't understand the concept of Accounting terminologies, so, he comes ahead in my place, and I move to sit beside Jay and Adi.

Adi gives an evil smile when I motion him to come out.

Adi looks at Jay, who is waiting for him to move out.

"Kia, why don't you sit in the front today? I am feeling sleepy if I sleep while sitting there, then the teacher would see me," He says, still looking at Jay.

"Then, come here and let me sit beside her. I want to ask her something regarding the test," Jay tells him, motioning him to the place he is sitting.

"Nope, cold wind is coming from the window."

"So?"

"I would not be able to sleep then."

"Then, don't sleep."

"But I am feeling sleepy," Adi whines, pouting at the end.

"Then, just close the window dammit," Jay shouts, but thanks god teacher had gone out to take some notebooks from 10th standard.

"Ok guys! That's enough," I state.

I take my notebook and motion to the bench behind theirs, which was empty, "I will sit there. This way, Jay, you can ask me what you wanted to, and Adi can also sleep in the middle without us disturbing him."

I smirk at Adi while he was sitting there with a shocked face and move to sit.

"Wait, I will also come behind," Jay tells and then looks at Adi, "Adi, you sleep here peacefully. I am going with Kia."