CHAPTER 13

"So you both are saying that we should keep the business and social activities on different slides?" Adi asks, still confused.

"Yes but differently," Jay says, frustrated by explaining it to him.

"Oh! Now I understand," Adi says, but his face is still puzzled.

Jay groans and looks at me, "Kia, make him understand it. I am taking a break right now."

I laugh at his angry face making him scowl and look at Adi, who is looking confused.

We are at Adi's house right now to make a presentation plan.

Jay, me and Adi were discussing for 2 hours, everything runs smoothly other than this.

I move to the bed and motion Adi to look at the laptop and show him some slides and explain it to him.

"Oh! Like that. You should have just said that before," Adi says making me and Jay glare at him.

He smiles at us, innocently and goes out to fetch a water bottle.

Jay comes beside me on the bed and put his arm around my shoulder, "Thanks for explaining it to him. Now we can start."

I wave my hand at his thanks and take the laptop in my lap. His arm around me is providing enough warmth in the cold room, making me sigh internally.

"I think we should put this picture on the first slide," I point at the screen, a shiver runs down my smile as he makes patterns on my arms with his fingers.

He looks at me and asks, "Are you feeling cold? Should I switch off the AC?"

At that time, Adi also enters the room and raises his eyebrows looking at us, an evil smile grazing his face a second later.

Jay scowls, "Switch off the AC. Kia is feeling cold."

I shake my head, "Nah. It's ok."

"I will increase the temperature," Adi says, wiggling his eyebrows at me when Jay is not looking.

I frown at him and look at the laptop.

I and Jay both work for a bit. I was working on the slides while Jay is directing me when Adi comes to sit on the other side of me.

"What you guys doing?" He asks, looking at us.

"Dancing," I reply with a straight face.

He scowls and looks ahead at the slides.

"Wow! It looks good," he says.

"We know," Jay says, irritated.

Adi pat Jay's hand, which is around my shoulder, "Jay, move your hand. It is pricking me."

I feel Jay turn his head towards us, "Come and sit beside me then."

"Ok, As you wish. Move Kia. Let me sit beside him."

I groan, internally and look at him to found an evil smile lightening his face. I seriously want to wipe that off.

I glare at him and move forward a little letting Jay's hand fall from my shoulder.

Adi sits between us and takes the laptop. We had finished five slides, so we decide to review the presentation.

"Now, you can put your hand around my shoulder," Adi tells Jay with an innocent face.

"Nope, I don't want to," Jay grumbles.

"As you wish," saying this, Adi put his one arm around me and starts the presentation.