EPILOGUE

Thank you to everyone who has reached till here.

◇♡◇

Someone had told the truth that no matter how much we think, we hate school, we'll always miss it when we leave.

Today is the farewell. The last time for us when we will hear the principal's speech, last time when we will see someone for the last time, last time we all together before we all part our ways for our careers.

Never thought that when I would come to this school, it would give me so many memories, so many experiences, and so many peoples with whom I have lived some of the best parts of my lives.

I look at my reflection in the mirror. The light pink saree is looking amazing with the hair bun and the earrings. And light makeup on my face is adding a different glow.

"Kiu, are you read- Woah," Jay says as he enters my room.

I smile at him, who is looking dashing in the blue suit

"You are looking so beautiful," he says while still standing far away from me, and looking at me, making me blush.

"Thank you," I say shyly. I will never know from where this shyness comes.

"You also look dashing, tiger," I say, moving towards him while still holding the saree. It is tough to walk in a saree.

"Thank you, tigress," he chuckles and hugs me.

"Let's go?" he holds his hand towards me after he pulls away.

"Let's go," I reply, putting my hand in his.

Thanks to him that he help me walking out, or else, I am sure I would have fallen three to four times while walking in a saree. Adi was already waiting for us downstairs.

As Jay and Adi had already gotten a license, we three have taken Uncle's car with us. And they decided Jay will drive us to the school, and then Adi will drive us home.

When we reach the school, some of the 10th and 11th standard girls were standing at the gate to welcome us.

"You are looking beautiful, di," One of the girls said to me, making me smile.

"Thank you," I say to her.

Some of the other girls were staring at Jay and Adi before finally coming towards us.

"You are looking very handsome, Jay," I cough as a girl directly compliments Jay.

Jay looks at me with a teasing expression before saying a small thanks to her.

And all the while, Adi is silently laughing beside me, looking at my expression. He stops when the same girls give him attention which he, of course, happily returned.