CHAPTER 34

"What the hell!" Jay exclaims and pulls be back as the glass broke near my feet.

The juice had already fallen on the saree.

This Avni has gone too far now.

"Oops sorry," she says and narrows her eyes at Jay's arm which is still holding me back from the glasses.

"What sorry? You ruin the saree," I say trying to contain my anger. We all had prepared so much for the teachers, but now the saree is ruined. And where do we will go and find the same saree in such a short time?

"I said sorry, na? Why are you creating a drama now?" she rolls her eyes at me.

Oh, now I am creating a drama? Or maybe if I am, I don't care.

Anyway, I have to let go of all the anger from the past few days she has built in me. And she was trying to trigger Adi from past few days too. So, I don't care.

"She is not creating a drama," Jay voice booms from behind me as he continues, "You are wrong here, Avni."

She looks at him in shock and says, "Oh, you are supporting that cheater now, Jay."

"Excuse me? Who are you calling a cheater?" I ask her, freeing myself from Jay's arm and going towards her.

"Huh? As if you don't know. Don't act all innocent now, Kiara. I am calling you a cheater. Have you forget the things you and Adi did?" she raises her eyebrows at me with an evil glint.

The nerve of this girl. How can she even comment on my relation with Adi?

"Avni, don't cross your limits," Adi tells her as he comes to stand beside me.

"And, don't even dare to say anything about Adi this time or else you will not like the result," I tell her with anger easily noticed in my voice.

She looks at me with a challenging look and then looks at Jay, "Oh Jay, you don't know about the things they do when you are not around." Huh as if he will listen to her.

I look at Jay to found him looking at her with a thoughtful look.

I look at him in shock as he asks her, "Oh, what did they do?"

"Jay," Adi starts to speaks beside me.

Jay holds his finger before Adi can say anything further, "Wait a minute, Adi. Let her say."

Avni fumbles with the words for a second and then says, "They were holding hands when you have gone to talk to Gautam and Sanchi before."

"I know about that, next?" He asks, waving his hand.

"What? Aren't you getting the fact that they were holding hands! In front of all the damn peoples," she emphasizes holding hands.

"Yeah, so what? They are friends. You hold my arm sometimes while speaking with me and I let you, but she never doubts me" Jay points at me and then gestures Avni to speak ahead, "Next?"

Avni fumbles and says, "They could be doing god knows what when we all are not there to see. And I am sure Adi has told her to get close to you and then break your heart because he is jealous of always coming after you."

"I said this before, and I will remind you once again, don't say a word about Adi," I cross my hand, intimidatingly though I know I wouldn't look a bit of it.

"See, here she has a chance to prove that she is not a cheater, but of course, Kiara is not proving that and is busy supporting Adi," she points at me.

I narrow my eyes at her and speak slowly, "I don't have to prove anything."

"Because you are a cheater that's why you are not proving that you are innocent," Avni glares at me.