CHAPTER 1

The bad thing about waking up is to wake up by loud noise.

The worse thing about waking up is to wake up by your mother yelling your name.

And the worst thing about waking up is to wake up by your mother opening the blinds and switching off the fan.

And right now, it is the worst thing happening to me.

"Mumma," I lazily open my eyes and closes once again at the sudden light entering my eyes.

"Don't whine and get up. You don't want to get late for your first day of school, now do you?" She tells me and goes down after snatching the blanket away from me.

I don't understand some people who get up from the bed and be jolly. Like seriously, I can't even walk to the washroom properly in the morning.

When I made it to the washroom, I quickly get a shower and reaches downstairs for breakfast.

Today is the first day of mine in school. And I am hating this feeling of nervousness of starting a new school.

My father smiles when he sees me. I kiss his cheek and mutter a good morning.

"Good Morning Angel. Excited?" He asks, putting the file in his hand beside him.

"More like nervous," he smiles at me.

"Hmm. But I know you will tackle it like my strong girl."

"So, dad, How is the office?" I glance at the file.

"It is great. My colleagues are also very supportive, especially Arun. His son is also going to the same school as you."

"Oh, great."

"Here is your breakfast. Eat it. Your bus will be here in about 10 minutes," my Mumma comes and places the breakfast on the table.

"Thanks, Mum" "Thank, love." My father and I serve ourself and proceed to eat the food.

After breakfast, I take my bag and moves out to the hall.

"By Dad. By Mum."

"Have a good day."

Walking with new uniform feels so weird. I stand outside, waiting for the school bus.

Just then, the bus halt in front of the house, I made my way towards it and climbed in it.

The students already seated are looking at me like they have seen an alien.

I quietly walk and sit on the first empty seat available, which is in the middle of the bus.

They all finally divert their eyes away from me.

The bus moves towards the school once again making stops in between.

I am looking at the scenery when I hear a voice.

"Hey, it is our seat," two girls are standing beside the seat.

"Sorry, I didn't know," I apologize to them.

The left side girl waves her hand, "No worries. Sit there. We will sit on these seats."

I smile at them, "Thanks."

"Don't sweat it."

They both take the seat which is beside me.

"So, you new here?" The right side girl asks me.

"Yeah."

"Oh. By the way, I am Misha, and this is Sara."

"Hi. I am Kiara."

They smile at me, and we three get engaged in a conversation.

"Which grade are you in?" Sara asks me.