CHAPTER 42

Happy Valentines Day! GET READY FOR A DATE!

And also, I have added photos in this chapters. I didn't get the perfect photo to describe the scenes, so bear with me if the photos are not doing the justice

>> <<

"So, ready?" Jay asks me, making me grin up at him.

"Yoo."

He smiles at me and looks at our friends, "Guys, we both are leaving." Adi gives me his evil smile, of course, knowing why we are leaving.

"Why? Kia, stay for a while, na," Rudra says to me.

"Sorry, but we have to go now," I say, smiling at him, "maybe next time."

Jay and I then give our farewell to all. And no one asks us why we are leaving together because they all know our mothers have become best friends over time, and mostly they try to stay together.

"So," Jay nudges me when we both walk together towards the park, "The first date?"

I nudge him back. "It is your first too," I say, remembering Adi had told me one time that Jay had not been interested in this types of things.

"How did you- oh, Adi," I smile at him, sheepishly. Our shoulder brushes against each other, making me shiver. And of course, we are not holding hands because we are in our area and the chances of our neighbours roaming around here are high. And it is India so holding hand is paap.

"Where are we going? Park?" I ask Jay, who rubs his neck nervously.

"No, we are going to our Chaat shop then, if we have time, we will go to the park," he says, nervously, making me smile. I am feeling the same.

We both have been very comfortable with each other but, of course, it is the first date for both of us so, I think feeling nervous is ok.

We both sit by each other at the Chaat shop after taking Dahi Puri and Samosa Chaat. There were not many people around as it is a weekday. But still, we have taken a corner table at the end of the shop where no one will come except the staff.

I blush when he puts the spoonful of Samosa Chaat towards my mouth. I open my mouth and eat that silently, all the while blushing if I may add. God, before this, I never knew I could blush so much at a time.

I hear him chuckle at my face making me glare at him. I pick up one Dahi Puri and hold it in front of his face.

"See, I know this is our date and, we are supposed to feed each other and all but, I really want to eat and cherish the Dahi Puris so you will only get one," I warn him and then smiling fed him.

"I very well know that I can do better things than eat your precious food," he teasingly says to me which I very amazingly, ignore.

I try to eat the Dahi puri and sighs at its taste which is coming in bits. Ahh, Heaven.