INSIDE JAY'S MIND {PART TWO}

"And here, it is finally done," Kia sighs as she shows us the last sum.

I put my arm around her and rub her arm. She looks so tired now. Of course, she will be, solving accounts sums and then showing it to four boys who questions a lot isn't easy.

"Wow! Thanks, scholar, now I can pass the exams," Kunal says, making me, Adi and Dhruv nod along, agreeing with him.

I look sideways at Kiu proudly. My girl is too intelligent.

"Yeah yeah," she waves her hand, feeling awkward at the thanks thing and leans into me slightly, making me tightens my arm around her.

"Will you help us two with Economics too?" Kunal asks.

"Oh please at least let her rest for now," I say and pull Kiu closer to me.

"Aww," Kunal, Adi and Dhruv make a fake 'aww' face making Kiu and Me laugh at their face. And I did notice the red hue which is starting to spread across Kiu's cheeks.

"It is still five, let's watch some movies," Adi suggests after looking at the clock

"Sorry guys, but now I have to go. I have come here directly from school so," she shrugs and looks at me.

I make a sad face at her making her smile slightly shaking her head.

"Are nahi yaar, abhi to padhai pati hai, tu kya mujhe inn teeno ke saath chod rahi hai," Adi tells, scowling at each three of us. (No way. Just now, we completed studying, and you are leaving me with this three)

"Oh no, stay for at least one movie," Kunal says, "I enjoy your company more than this three."

"Yeah, stay na Kia, it will be fun," Dhruv says, poking her arm making me scowl at him.

See what I told before, they like my girl a little too much. I am bound to get irritated.

"Kiara," Mom comes into the room.

"Yes, Aunty," Kiu get down from the bed and takes her bag.

I slump against the headboard with all the mood was gone as she is leaving.

Adi passes me his evil smile, knowing the reason.

"No, I came to tell you that your father and mother had gone to the airport as some relatives were going to London and they had a connecting flight from here, so they have gone to meet them. So your mother had told me that you have to stay here till they came. They will pick you up from here," she tells and looks at us boys.

"And you four, don't irritate her or annoy her. You guys will not like the result if I come to know that you did," we all nod our head at her, and she moves downstairs along with Kiu as Kiu wanted something.

"Let's watch the new series that came on yesterday, we have time," Kunal suggests which we all agree.

I look at the door as Kiu is still not here even after five minutes. I think she has stomach pain or something because she was putting hands over her stomach frequently from the last twenty minutes or so.