CHAPTER 48 (JAY'S POV)

After lunch, when we have to move to the bus, I had told Kiu and Adi beforehand to sit in the last seats. So we three and Sara, Aarav can sit together. The staff has told us to sit on bus number 2. It is more spacious, and there are seats.

Rudra and Avni had been talking for so long. Well, I am not complaining tho. If they both stay engaged with each other, I can relax.

"Chal Jaldi," I say, patting Adi's back. (Walk quickly)

"Shanti rakh, bhai. Nahi beth jayega wo uske baju me itni der me," he glares at me and climbs the bus, muttering something. (Keep Calm. He will not sit beside her in such a short time)

Kiu waves at us from the back as she sees us.

First, the girls had got on the bus as per instructions. Then, it was our turn so, Kiu and Sara both are already sitting at the back.

There are six seats, and Kiu and Sara are sitting in the middle two. I sit beside Kiu and Adi on the window side while Aarav comes to sit beside Sara.

Now, there is only one seat left on which either Rudra or Avni can sit.

I put my hand on Kiu shoulder while she is still talking with Sara. She smiles at me and continues with her fav band talk.

Sara had asked her what she is listening to, and Kiu told her the name and the band name. Sara told her to give more information about them. And Kiu being Kiu, is now telling her all the history with every small detail.

I am very well aware that she is not going to stop soon. And the band is on the 'break' as she had told me. I will never understand why she is getting so crazy over them.

"I get it. The band is awesome," Sara says, stopping her, "I will listen to the songs, and then we will talk."

Kiu beams and says, "Ok. Don't forget, ok?"

Adi and I chuckle as Sara nods and starts talking with Aarav, clearly shocked at the knowledge Kiu has got about them. She would surely come first if we all had an exam about them.

We look ahead as both Rudra and Avni enter. They look over at us and the empty one seat.

"Only one seat is there?" Kiu nods as Avni asks.

"Oh, no problem, I will sit alone here," Avni says sadly, looking at Kiu before pointing at the sit ahead of us. She looks at Kiu once again, making me look at her too. She is showing a sad expression.

Oh! God, no. I know what she is going to do now.

I close my eyes irritatedly as I hear Kiu say, "No problem, I will sit ahead. You sit here."

She gets up, making my hand from her shoulder slip down.

"I will accompany you," Rudra says, smiling brightly at her.

"No, it is ok. I am going to listen to music, so you are going to get bored," Kiu replies before taking her bag without looking at Adi or me, knowing very well, we are upset with her.

"No problem, I will also listen with you," Rudra tries to pursue her while in return, she again said no. I hope it is because she is finally getting the hints from his behaviour.

He again tries to make her agree, making me more annoyed than I already am.

"She said no, don't you understand at once," I say to him, making everyone shock.

Kunal and Dhruv look at us from the seat ahead of us and immediately understanding what would have happened while looking at Kiu with her bag and me glaring at Rudra. They both also know about Rudra's crush on Kia.