CHAPTER 2

The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul. And, at the moment, this is what is happening to me. I feel so refreshing after so many days, and that is just because I am with Misha and Sara.

"Hahaha, I knew it before you, Tubelight," and that is from Misha.

She and Sara are doing a competition that who can guess movies just from gestures just like dumb charades but, it has the time limit of 30 seconds only. And let me tell you, they both are experts when it comes to Movies.

"Jurrasic World, take that Miss mish," Sara sequels when she got the movie right in less time than Misha's.

Sara and I giggle at the face Misha pulls when she just got defeated from Sara at the end by a tiny winy one point.

We three look in the front when three boys enter the class, laughing about something.

Sara and Misha look at me. They always tell me the name of whoever enters.

Sara turns towards me, "You see the left one guy there."

I nod, and she continues, "Well, he is my brother, Aditya."

If I look closely at the guy, then I can take out some features but, it is hard to tell from here.

Misha points at the right one, "He is Aarav."

Sara then points at the guy in the middle one, "And he is Jay, our school cricket team's caption."

I look at the three of them, analytically, Aarav is shortest of them all and had a mischievous glint in his eyes, Aditiya has a well-built figure, and Jay looks more mature than the other two and has an aura of calmness around him.

They look around the class, maybe for a seat and it stops on us. And the trio starts moving towards us?

Yup, they stop right in front of us. Well, not on the front side.

They stand on the side.

The three of them smile at me.

Sara points at me, "Guys, meet Kiara. Kiara meets Aarav, Jay and Adi."

Misha comments, "Just like Sara and I have been together from childhood, they three have also been together since they used to roam around in Many Poko Pants."

Three of them frowns at Misha's explaining but at last, knowing her, they ignore it.

"Hello, Kia," Aarav smiles.

"Kia?" I ask him, confused.

"Yup, this is your new name for me," he smiles, cheekily.

"Don't mind him, Kiara. He likes to call everyone by his choice," Aditya chuckles.

I look at Jay while he speaks, looking into my eyes, "Welcome to Central High, Kiara."

I smile, "Thank You, Jay."

He returns the smile as the three moves towards the bench behind us.

Soon, our class teacher arrives, and the class starts.

With Aarav's and Aditya's jokes, Misha's comment, and the usual bickering, soon the break arrived.

Indian School recess is something different from the whole world.

A recess in Indian schools means that aloo ki sabzi with roti or that Maggi which had become a cake a long time ago.

And the incredible thing is the different types of food you got to taste. From that Dhokla and Hanvo made by Gujarati friend's mom or that rajma chawal from the Punjabi friend, and what about that dal chawal which is made differently in each house which made its taste unique in each lunch boxes.