CHAPTER 16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY that_darkness_lover You are an amazing girl. And an awesome reader. Your comments means so much to me. Hope you have a great year ahead girl.

***

Adi looks at Sara and says, "Jay and I are going to that new chaat shop. You guys can join us."

Jay also nods and takes my bag from the table, passing it to me, "Yup, come on, get up."

He takes my hand and pulls me to stand beside him. We three look at Sara, waiting for her to get up.

Sara shakes her head, "No, guys. I don't want to come."

Adi shakes his head, "Come on, Sara. What will you do here?"

"Bhai, I am not in the mood to go out."

Adi, me and Jay try to pursue her, but she didn't budge.

"I am telling you to go. And I will watch some movies."

"I will join you," I say, sitting beside her.

I am not in the mood to watch romantic movies, but I don't want to leave Sara too. She must be feeling low as she and Misha always do something on Saturday every week and now, Misha is not here today with her.

"You go and enjoy with Bhai and Jay-" she stops in the middle as doorbell rings. Aunty has gone out to purchase groceries, so Sara gets up to open the door.

Jay and Adi sit on either side of me as we wait for Sara to come.

Adi pulls my hair, making me scowl at him, "Now, you don't have to watch those movies."

I raise my eyebrows at him, confused. Jay also smiles and then responds, "We have messaged Aarav to come here and accompany Sara the moment Misha leaves as we knew that she would not come with us."

"Oh," I pull their cheeks, saying, "You guys are so cute."

They both made a face at that, "If you want to compliment us then, at least use some other adjective."

I look at them mischievously, "Ok as you say. You guys are adorable."

They both give me a blank look and then look at the door when Sara comes inside, Aarav following her.

"Hey, Aarav," I greet him as he puts his bag on the table.

He greets me back and plops on the bed with a thud.

"So what are we watching Sara?"

Sara takes the remote and starts surfing through the channels.

Suhani Aunty soon comes and we three takes that as a cue to go out.

We three walk on the streets while talking about cricket and some other stuff.

We soon reach The Chaat Shop. It has a homely feeling with the smell of natural scents lingering in the air.

We sit on one of the four sitter tables discussing what to eat. Jay and I sit on one side while Adi is opposite us.

Adi wiggles his eyebrows at me when Jay sits beside me. Jay takes the Menu from the table and passes it to Adi and me so fortunately, he has not seen him wiggling eyebrows.

The names of chaat in the Menu are appealing, and the images next to it are making us distracted.

At last, we three decided to eat three different things. We choose Dahi Puri, Regular Samosa Chaat and Bhel Puri.