CHAPTER 53

Hello!
I don't like this Chapter so chances are that I will change it when I edit the book.

And also thank you to each and everyone of you who is reading this book even though it is not perfect or even well written.

This is the second last chapter. And I really appreciate all your reads, votes and comments. I don't know how you guys are even reading till now. Thank You. I promise I will make this book better after I finish my exams.

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED

"It is so cold," I say, putting my legs in the water.

The waterfall is so beautiful. I had not thought that the waterfall would look like that in real. The photos clearly don't justice it. It is so green in here, and the chilled atmosphere is just cherry on the top.

"I know, right?" Adi says as he and Jay sit beside me.

"Students, stay here only. And don't roam around till lunch is done. And don't go near the waterfall. The staff is keeping eyes on you, and if we find anyone near the waterfall will have to face the consequences," We all reply yes to the ma'am as she notices the rules.

"Let's take photos," I say, taking my phone out.

They both roll their eyes but didn't say anything as I told them to smile.

"Let me take the photo of you two," I say and move to the other rock.

They both stand straight, making me roll my eyes, "Guys, do some pose. And stand closely."

They both stand close slightly and gives a small smile towards the camera.

I sigh and move towards them once again. Showing Jay and Adi some pose, I move back to take their pictures.

"Hogaya, photographer?" Adi asks me sarcastically, smiling extra sweetly at me. (Done?)

I roll my eyes, "Ha ho Gaya." (Yes, done.)

"Done," Jay sighs while sitting on the rock with Adi.

They both are so impatient.

I move towards them and stand on the rock, balancing myself all the while.

"Now, take my pictures," I tell Jay and Adi, giving Adi my phone.

They both sigh, and Adi says, "Yaar, Behen tu na kisi or se kheechwale photos." (Sis, go and ask some other to take your photos.) Jay also nods, agreeing.

"You are so annoying," Adi says.

I make a face at them and take my phone back, "Ha jaa nikal. Nahi kheechwana tujhse." (Yes, get lost. I don't want to take photos.)

Jay looks at me and my fallen face and says, "Give me, I will take your photos."

I shake my head and says, "Nope, I don't want to take photos now."

I put my hand on Jay's shoulder to balance myself. I sit in the space between them and start my phone.

I open the gallery and look over at Jay and Adi's photos that I have captured but didn't say anything to them.

"Wow, you take good photos," Adi says, looking over at my phone. I have decided that I would not talk to them as long as possible. I am annoying na, now, I will not say anything to them.

"Haa, see this one, Adi. Kiu takes amazing photos, na," Jay says, nudging me.

I see both of them gesturing towards each other from my peripheral view before Adi turns towards me.