1. Camryn

"So, I was thinking we could go shopping on Saturday and then have dinner at my place?" Gemma's voice rang out over the phone

"Yeah, that sounds nice, did you have a place in particular you wanted to shop? Special occasion?" I asked stirring the mixed vegetables on my stove.

"Well, I need some new trousers for work, I figured we could make it a day."

"Sure, Gem. Hey, I have to get ready so I'll see you Saturday, yeah?"

After Gemma hung up I ate my lunch and got ready for my appointment. I decided to change from my sweatpants to leggings and I kept my old 'LSU' sweatshirt on. I put on my tennis shoes and grabbed my bag and keys.

I have a bad habit of not watching where I'm going so I shouldn't have been that surprised when I ran into someone after I locked my door.

"I'm sorry," He said with his hand stretched out to hold onto my shoulder.

"It's okay," I said giving my best smile and walking away.

"I'm Harry, by the way," He said catching my attention again. "I'm just next door to you if you ever need anything."

"I'm Camryn." I nodded once before walking away again to the stairs.

"Have a good day!"

I didn't respond but smiled for the first time all day.

The walk to my therapist was about 20 minutes and I actually enjoyed the walk. That's something about London I enjoyed, walking. Everyone in the UK was accustomed to walking more, and separated their garbage. It felt like a better place to live and it somehow helped my mental health living here.

I stayed out of the busy areas and kept to myself mainly. I didn't need much, I had Gemma and the sweet girl from the Comp school who made my coffee at Barkers. I had Rhonda at the grocery store. I had my therapist. This was good, I was doing good.

"Hey, Camryn, she'll be out in a minute," the receptionist, Emma, said to me. I smiled and nodded taking a seat on the chair.

"This place kind of sucks," the man next to me said and I immediately noticed his American accent.

"I like it," I shrugged picking at my nails.

"Of course, where are you from?"

"Louisiana. You?"

"Canada. I moved her three years ago, this place sucks but they're the best group of private shrinks I know."

Not American but North American, close enough.

"That's nice," I hummed admiring the paintings on the wall.

"You don't speak much, do you?"

"Not really, I guess."