31. Harry

Cardiff is my favorite city

Cardiff is my favorite city. That, has everything to do with how much sex we've been having. The shower last night was... amazing. This morning was... amazing. We even came back to the hotel midday because we couldn't keep our hands off of each other and it was obvious the teasing was too much for us.

Something in both of us changed when we were having sex.

But, tonight, I was taking Camryn out for a date. Dinner and maybe some drinks if she wanted to. She was feeling back to her normal self, as she described it and I wanted to continue to make her feel good and confident.

I know she liked it hard and rough. I wonder if she had any kinks. She loved when I talked to her during sex and I honestly hadn't really planned on it but I was so turned on and I like talking that way with Cam. I liked it because it made her feel confident and I know it turned her on.

She was getting ready right now in bathroom. She refused to let me in despite my many protests. I was already dressed in black straight leg jeans and a button up white shirt with the first few buttons undone and I had on brown shoes. I knew Camryn loved my tattoos so I made sure to roll up my sleeves a bit so she could see some of them.

I was just sitting on the bed and reading the manuscript she brought. She told me it wasn't for work, at least she didn't plan on giving it to her boss to publish and she brought it so I could read to her. I wasn't complaining, I've actually really grown to like our routine of laying in bed and me reading to her.

The door to the bathroom opening told me she was coming out so I placed the script down and watched her slowly walk out not paying attention to me. She placed a few things in her suitcase and I just decided to stare at her.

She wore a mid-thigh silk cream colored dress with tiny straps and a square neckline. The color of the dress made her skin look darker and she wore black heals with it. Her hair was in loose waves and her makeup wasn't too much but just perfectly highlighted her natural beauty.

Fuck, she looked beautiful and she was mine.

It was like she had completely forgotten I was in the room and I was getting antsy, I wanted to tell her how fucking hot she is. I got up from the bed quietly and grabbed her hips from behind making her gasp and stumble into me.

"Do you know what you're doing to me?" I asked lowly in her ear before kissing her neck. "You look absolutely stunning, darling."

She smiled at me through the full length mirror and turned in my arms so she could face me. Her arms wrapped around my neck while my hands stayed firmly on her waist.

"You look very handsome, too, baby," She looked down stopping to stare at my exposed chest before her eyes went all the down and back up to meet mine. "And you know how I feel about these tattoos," she said softly and lowly with a smile. She placed a kiss on my chest on each tattoo she could see before looking back up at me.