43. Harry

HEY! I just wanted to say that we are NOT in Louisiana yet, the next two chapters are Louisiana chapters. sorry for the confusion, this is just a lil exploration into how cam & harry trust each other before things unfold :)

 sorry for the confusion, this is just a lil exploration into how cam & harry trust each other before things unfold :)

Cam woke me up with kisses down my chest and then up my neck.

"Happy birthday, baby," she hummed against my skin making me smile with my eyes closed.

"Can you wake me up like this everyday?"

"Baby, I could barely wake up before you today," she laughed continuing to kiss my body and every part of me she touched gave me tingles.

"You're right, I guess I'll have to wake you up like this," I said quickly flipping us over and pulling her shirt up to kiss different parts of her stomach.

I moved to take off of her shirt and began kissing her neck and chest. I loved how her body responded to me. The way she'd push herself into me and her breathing would change with every touch.

I was so addicted to her.

I moved down her stomach and placed my index fingers in the band of my sweatpants she was wearing and tugged them down as I continued to kiss down her body.

I attached my lips to her clit making her moan and squirm against my touch.

"Fuck, this is supposed to be about you, not me," she whined but didn't try to move me away.

"Well, I want to make this moment about you. What the birthday boy wants, the birthday boy gets."

I continued to move against her with my mouth and she was so wet.

"How are you so wet? Just from kissing me?" I teased using my fingers to collect some of her arousal.

"Fuck, yes," she said moving to take off her bra and then grasp her own nipples between her fingers.

She looked so hot watching me as I ate her out and the way her mouth dropped when I inserted three fingers at the same time made my dick painfully hard.

She was so wet there was no resistance and I slowly pumped them in and out of her while she moaned at the feeling.

"You're so tight," I groaned against her skin before attaching my lips back to her clit.

"Fuck, please make me come, baby."

Begging sounded nice from her and I loved when she said 'fuck.'

"How do you want to come? My mouth, fingers, or my cock?"

"Ugh, Harry, please," she whined making me smile as I kissed the inner part of her thigh.

"Tell me, baby, do you want me to fuck you?"

She didn't say anything as she bit her lip and moaned out at the feeling of my tongue licking from my fingers to her clit.

"Tell me."