30. Camryn

Cardiff is a dream

Cardiff is a dream. We were staying in the city centre which meant we walked everywhere. I don't know why I just always have loved Cardiff.

Harry and I had lunch at the Castle before heading to St. David's so I could get some shopping done.

London did have more to offer but something felt... homely about Cardiff.

We went into a few different stores where Harry patiently waited for me to try on my clothes.

"As long as I get to see it," He smirked making butterflies erupt inside me.

So we spent the day shopping and he was being extra flirty and touchy, especially when I tried on a dress. I only bought a few things before we decided to head back to the hotel before dinner.

"Baby," he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck. "We should have a shower, before dinner," I could feel him smile against me. "We've been out all day, we should really clean up."

"Oh really? Are you saying I'm dirty, Styles?" I teased turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Of course not, I just think conserving water is very... ethical."

"Oh, of course! I know how strongly you feel about the earth," I nodded suppressing my smile. "I suppose it only makes sense to shower together."

"It's the most logical thing to do," he nodded seriously in agreement.

"Y'know, I may need help getting out of these clothes as well," I shrugged.

"Of course, of course."

The teasing ended as soon as he put his lips on mine and frantically started taking off each other's clothes. There was a hunger and a passion behind each kiss and touch that I was addicted too.

Walking into the bathroom was a bit difficult because my eyes were closed as he kissed me but I used one of my hands to feel for the counter and then the shower trying to turn it on without breaking our kiss.

My whole body was on fire and I could feel the wetness pool between my legs. He tugged off my underwear leaving me completely naked in front of him.

"I never get tired of seeing you like this, fuck," he breathed grabbing my hips to pull me into him and kiss me again.

I tugged his boxers down laughing as he wiggled out of them. I almost forgot we were even about to take a shower but the steam and heat in the small room reminded me.

I stepped back and got in the shower waiting for him to join me. As soon as he was in the shower with me I pulled him closer. It felt like I couldn't get enough of him.

He pushed me against the wall and help my hips firmly. His lips traveled down my neck as I firmly grasped his dick in my hand and slowly pumped him. He moaned into my neck before continuing to kiss and suck on my skin.