37. Camryn

I woke Harry up with kisses way before our alarm and he  was a little confused

I woke Harry up with kisses way before our alarm and he was a little confused. I was just awake and feeling anxious about meeting his mom- I needed a distraction.

But, when I straddled and ground my hips into him, he responded immediately.

"I thought we could practice me topping," I whispered in his ear. "Besides, I am not having sex with you in your mother's house."

Now, we were on our way to Manchester and we'd be there in 30 minutes. My hand was intertwined in Harry's and I was sweating.

I know how much his mom means to him and I am so excited to meet her but the overwhelming feeling of letting her down was too much. She'd see all my problems and Harry would leave me.

I know that actually won't happen but there's always a possibility— however slim it may be.

"Relax," He tried to coax me and he squeezed my hand. "She already loves you."

"I love you, whatever happens just know I love you. I don't have the best experience with families so I'll probably say something wrong."

"You're going to be okay and if it gets overwhelming being around new people or my mum and sister both squeeze my hand three times and I'll excuse us. That can be our code for when we're feeling overwhelmed or anxious and need a break. Three squeezes and we go off to regroup. Okay?"

"Three squeezes, I like that. Okay, it'll be okay."

No it won't. I'm freaking out. What if I say the wrong thing?

He was slowing down and parked on the road in front a cute little house. We can't be here already.

"No, wait," I said grabbing his arm as he was getting ready to open his door. "Tell me something good."

"Camryn Summers, I love you and I want to spend the rest of forever with you."

"You want forever with me?" I asked in disbelief. He must have misspoke.

"I do indeed. I love you, I kind of can't live with anyone else but you. You're my person, Cam."

"I want forever too," I smiled softly making him break out into the biggest grin.

He leaned over and placed a soft kiss on my lips before resting his forehead against mine.

"Better?"

"It's not everyday the man you love tells you he wants to spend forever with you... so yes, I am much better. I love you."

"I love you, now let's go because my mum is standing at the door."

I turned my head and sure enough she was there with a big smile and a big wave.

Harry said he'd get out bags later and we made our way to his mom and I spotted Gemma behind her. My nerves settled some more seeing Gemma.