33. Harry & Cameron

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE :) Make sure you read 32!

There's another song to play for this chapter :))

Only Exception by Paramore, you'll see when to play it!

"I love you."

The words came out before I could stop them.

Camryn was happy. She was dancing with Gemma and David. Her smile never left her face the whole night. She laughed with tears in her eyes. She pulled me close throughout the night and was not afraid to show physical affection.

I was getting to witness Camryn being the person she wanted to be and is when she's not plagued by the thoughts in her brain. It was a whole new side to her that only made me fall deeper in love with her.

I was surrounded by all the people I love tonight and everyone knew I loved them except Camryn. I had yet to tell her but with the song playing and seeing her so carefree I couldn't hold it in any longer.

She was looking at me differently all night. Her eyes were soft with every gaze and she almost held onto me as if she was afraid to lose me. She was in a flirty mood with her words and soft touches and stolen kisses.

Camryn was everything to me, I couldn't imagine her not being in my life. I couldn't imagine not loving her. She was that missing piece for me. Nothing made more sense to me than Camryn being it for me.

But, with the way she was looking at me as soon as the words tumbled out of my mouth I think I may have fucked up.

She mumbled something I couldn't understand and stepped out of my arms. She was walking away and out of the building. For a split second I felt defeated until David came right up behind me and said, "You better fucking go get her, Harry. This is a lot for her, so be patient. Trust me you don't want to feel sorry for yourself right now."

He pushed me to the exit and I quickly walked out spotting Camryn standing a few feet away looking at where the band was just minutes go but are taking a break for now.

The Hideaway is an open bar and restaurant so the chatter could still be heard from where we were.

"Camryn," I said standing directly behind her.

She didn't move at all, her back stayed faced towards me and my anxiety began to increase.

I just wanted to fix this but I didn't know how. I don't regret telling her I love her, I do. She deserves to be loved and told she is loved but I didn't take her past into consideration when the words came out and I knew this moment would be intense and I just hoped I didn't trigger something in her that brought up bad memories.

I may have just fucked up the only good thing in my life.

What if I just brought up everything from her childhood. She had been making so much progress in therapy and we were being so open with each other and tonight was such a good night for her. She was smiling and laughing and dancing and I just ruined her night because she wasn't expecting this.