34. Camryn.

His lips were on my neck as he slowly started moving down my body

His lips were on my neck as he slowly started moving down my body. My hands squeezed his shoulders as he rolled his hips against mine, our underwear creating a barrier between us.

He was being a little shit and going slow and teasing me. It was only frustrating me more.

"Harry," I pouted wanting more and he fucking knew it.

"Someone's impatient tonight," he smirked against my skin and placed a kiss on my chest in-between my breast.

"You're being really annoying right now," I sighed picking up his face so he'd be hovered over me. "You've just been kissing my body for 30 minutes."

"Do you not like my kisses?" He pouted playfully.

"I love your kisses," I pouted back, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "I also love your dick, inside of me and when you fuck me hard. We just said we love each other so maybe you can fuck me like you love me?"

"You're being very cheeky right now," he smiled with a blush to his cheeks.

"Awe, baby are you blushing?" I teased placing my hands over his cheeks and moving my thumbs along his cheeks. "Not used to me having the dirty mouth, are you? I figured since you know pretty much everything about me and I love you I shouldn't hold back anymore. Harry, I like it when you fuck me hard," kiss. "fast," kiss. "and rough." kiss.

He visibly gulped and I just smiled innocently. He seemed almost shocked that I was saying these words so I decided I'd take the lead. I'd never topped before but I figured with Harry it would be fun. At the very least we'd laugh and then he'd take over.

I lightly pushed him over and straddled his waist. Now, it was my turn to tease him. My lips moved from his cheek to his neck and I was feeling bold tonight so I decided to leave a few hickeys on his neck.

His breathing was uneven and I heard him softly chuckle, "Did you just-"

"It's payback for earlier, baby."

I continued to move my lips down his chest and I attached my lips to his right nipple and used my thumb and index finger to massage the other. I heard a small 'mm' which told me he liked it.

I continued to move down his stomach and I had to wiggle my way down until my lips stopped at his briefs. I placed a long kiss over the bulge before taking off his boxers and watching his dick spring free. He was so hard, it looked like it hurt.

"Baby, this looks painful," I murmured placing my hands around him and pumping slowly to release some tension.

"I wanted to--oh fuck," he moaned as I licked his head to collect the pre-come. "Fuck, I wanted to kiss every part of you to show you how much I love you."

I felt tears spring to my eyes, fuck I love him. I kept my hand pumping him and moved my body above him and I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you."