15. Camryn

I was up at 7

I was up at 7. I find it sinful to be awake this early on a Sunday but my nerves were getting the best of me. I didn't know how to dress. I mean it was Barkers so I could really dress however but what if Harry was wearing jeans?

This is why I knocked on his door in a panic and asked him what he was wearing. He thought it was sweet and cute but told me he wanted to dress however I did. I sighed and told him I didn't really want to dress up so our pub clothes were good. He seemed more than okay with that and I went back to my apartment.

I took a bath and wore black leggings with my jumper and converse. My hair was in loose waves and I only applied a little mascara.

The knock on my door told me Harry was here and I felt nerves and butterflies and a lot of things I'd never felt before. He was wearing black joggers, a tshirt and a grey hoodie on his arm. He looked very comfy and I think this was my favorite way to see him, relaxed.

He intertwined our fingers and we walked to Barkers. It was a silent walk which I didn't mind at all. He ordered for us and we sat on some comfy chairs.

"Thank you," I said to the barista who brought our food.

"So, how are you after last night?" He asked drinking some of his tea.

"I was a little overwhelmed I guess, two different worlds collided and I couldn't control it. But it's not that bad I guess, it could be worse. Gemma put in a good word for you," I smiled making him blush.

"Oh really?"

"Which got me thinking, um, we talked the other day about how I can be alone, but I don't think just because I can should mean that I am," I said slowly trying to gauge his reaction.

"So what do you mean?" He asked.

"I don't want to be alone, and I'd like to not be alone... with you. I don't really understand it, I was fine before you showed up but I feel comfortable with you and believe it or not I've opened up a lot with you which I never do and I know that seems crazy. I really like you, I just need you to know I have a lot of baggage."

"Well, it's funny because I happen to love baggage, and I also happen to really like you as well. I'd love to not be lonely together. So, does this mean we're going on dates?"

"Are you asking," I smiled with a slight blush.

"Yes."

"Then yes."

"Well then, if you're free today I'd love to watch Good Girls with you and cuddle together on my couch."

"I think that'd be nice," I smile.

I have a... dating friend? What's the word for pre-boyfriend?

We ate the rest of our breakfast and soon enough we were back at Harry's cuddled on the couch and it felt nice. He held me in his arms and I liked the feeling. For once I didn't overthink, I just let myself feel okay and I liked it.

We laughed at the funny parts and it just felt very nice to not be alone.

I looked up to notice Harry already looking at me. Before I knew it we were both looking from each other's lips to our eyes and then just like that our lips were on each other and the feeling was indescribable. It's like we were made for each other and all I could feel were warm, butterfly feelings all over me as his lips moved against mine.

His tongue swiped my bottom lip and I granted him entrance. We had somehow moved so I was laying op top of him as our tongues explored each other. One hand was in his hair and the other was rubbing softly on his chest.

He had one hand on my waist and the other behind my head holding me close to him. I was getting carried away and I knew I needed to break up this make out session. I slowed my movements so he'd get the hint that I wasn't ready to go farther.

"That was nice," He said making me blush and laugh and I placed my head on his chest in embarrassment.

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry," I said when I shifted slightly and felt a hard bulge from his pants.

"Please never apologize for that, I'm sorry, it's been a while and I can't really control it when you look the way you do," he said making me blush even harder.

"Do you need to take care of that?"

"Just give me a few minutes, it'll be fine, besides I rather like you laying on top of me, maybe we can just be lazy and take a nap."

"That sounds nice," I said laying my head back on his chest and soon enough we were both asleep.