28. Camryn

Harry was more than excited to come to Wales with me

Harry was more than excited to come to Wales with me. I was coming out of my depressive cycle and feeling a lot more like myself. It was also the end of the month which meant he'd need a break after his boss stuck all these reports on him again.

I was still struggling with his job but I tried to just be supportive through it. He came to my place every night this week to work, I didn't complain. I could at least monitor him and make sure he was eating and taking breaks.

Harry was being a lot more transparent about what he was thinking and feeling. His anxiety was a lot worse than I ever realized because he hid it so well. But we were managing it and making it bearable.

I was actually so fucking proud of how much he was opening up and trying to make little changes to help himself. I know how hard that is and Harry is doing it brilliantly.

We were supposed to go out for drinks with David and Daniel tonight. It was Thursday but Harry really pushed hard to make sure he had everything done before his meeting today so we could leave for Wales tomorrow before lunch.

I was really proud of him for working so hard and his boss told him he didn't have to come back until Wednesday so he was getting a well deserved break.

When he knocked on my door he looked absolutely exhausted, the late hours from this week catching up to him.

"Hi," I said softly hugging him. "I figured, we still have a few hours until we meet David and Daniel, maybe we could take a bath? You look so tired, baby."

I was getting more comfortable with my body and Harry. And I was no longer afraid to be naked in front of him. His stare on my body always made me feel desired.

He nodded at my question and I smiled, I just wanted to take care of him and there was an intimacy from just bathing together that I wanted to experience with him.

I led him to my bathroom and we slowly took off each other's clothes as the water filled the tub. His hands wandered over my body but not in a sexual way, it was like he was trying to learn every part of me.

I loved that I never felt self conscious under his stare, he only ever looked at me with fondness, desire, and like he couldn't get enough. He made me feel confident.

It's all lies.

No, I wasn't going to let my brain ruin this moment.

When we were ready Harry got in the tub first and then I got in and leaned against him. I sighed in contentment when he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"What are you thinking?" I asked him intertwining our fingers together.

"I'm just really glad this week is over and you're feeling better. I'm really thankful for doing my work here though. If I didn't have you I don't know what I would have done," his words were soft and I frowned.