Chapter 18: Finally some good news!

This week has been a packed week of rehearsals and getting everything ready for the weeks ahead. Today was Monday which meant today and tomorrow  we had our first 2 concerts in Australia. Mackenzie and I are going to the hospital Wednesday like normal and thats when we start our chemo and get new scans done. Hopefully Kenz will be NEC in this one. On Thursday Mackenzie and I were coming to the concert again except this time I am performing for half of it till we had to leave. I also am not allowed to get there till right before it starts for "chance of infections." I didn't complain though because at least they are letting me perform this time. Friday was day 3 so they scheduled a rest day for us. On Saturday the guys were flying out to America and Mackenzie Paul and I were going to Doncaster. Sunday we would go school shopping for Kenz and Monday morning after we drop her off Paul and I are on the first flight to the US.  We have such a crazy week ahead but thats just the normal tour life....and I guess cancer life... and dad life..... okay my life is defiantly not normal anymore. 

Right now we were about to go on the stage and we were all backstage. Mackenzie was on my hip playing with my ear piece. I was so nervous because this was my first concert of this tour. I know we have been practicing real hard all week but I still feel sick to my stomach. The nervous kind I haven't felt cancer sick since my last day 3. 

"It's time guys" Nick said. Mackenzie kissed my cheek "Love you daddy you'll do great." She said jumping down and running over to Lou who was waiting for her. I turned around and followed the boys up the stairs has the intro music played. When it finished we all walked out and the fans went absolutely crazy. I smiled. This is what I was meant to do. 

                During Best Song Ever I saw that Paul had brought Mackenzie to the side of the runway with the rest of the fans. When she locked eyes with me she smiled and put her hand out for me to grab. I squeezed her hand but then I just decided to grab her from Paul and bring her on stage. I put her down and started dancing with her with my hand not holding the mic. 

You know, I know, you know I'll remember you,

And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me,

And you know, I know, you know I'll remember you, (Oh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah)

And I know, you know, I hope you'll remember how we danced how we danced

How we danced how we danced (1, 2, 1, 2, 3)

She laughed and ran up to Harry who was holding his arms open for her to go into. 

How danced all night to the best song ever

We knew every line, now I can't remember

How it goes but I know that I won't forget her

'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever (We danced, we danced, it goes something like, yeah)

And we danced all night to the best song ever

We knew every line, now I can't remember

How it goes but I know that I won't forget her

'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever

I think it went oh, oh, oh

I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah

I think it goes oh

Best song ever,

It was the best song ever

It was the best song ever,

We went to do the final bow and then went off the stage.