Chapter 45: The untold wish

(Liams POV)

We were all sitting in the car waiting for some news. It still hasn't sunk in. Mackenzie got taken and Louis sprinted after her. He is not suppose to be doing absolutely no physical activity. We even make sure he sits through concerts as much as possible. The less he stresses his lungs the longer he has while we wait for a clinical trial. 

I got pulled out of my thoughts when paul came into the car. Without Louis. I gave him a sad look fearing the worst. 

"I couldn't get there in time.... I saw them carrying a limp Louis into the car. I think he did it. I think he pushed himself to his maximum. I tried to yell out for him but they sped away before I ran close to the van. Please tell me the cops are on there way." He said panting from running all the way to wherever and back. 

I nodded answering Pauls question while whipping the tear I didn't even know was on my cheek. "D...do you think H...He is..." I started. Paul cut me off. "I'm not sure Liam. You should of seen how fast he was running I could barely keep up." Paul said sadly. We heard the sirens then the cop cars came up to the hotel. "Stay here and don't go anywhere. I'm going to go talk to them." Paul said going over to the cars. 

"He can't be dead yet. It's only been two weeks there is still a chance he will get on a trial. We have been making sure he didn't put any strain on himself for this reason!" Harry said hitting the side of the door. "I'm sure he is okay Harry. We can't think negative. We just need to focus on getting Kenz and him back." Niall said. 

I looked over at Zayn and he had his head in his hands shaking his head. "Zayn?" I asked putting my hand on his back. "I promised him." He said. "What did you promise him?" Niall asked.  He sat up with tears pouring down his face. 

"I promised him he would see me get married. We were alone together last week and he was telling me how out of all the things the only thing he really wanted to happen before he were to die was to see Perrie and I get married. I got off the phone yesterday with Perrie and we set the date in a month. He can't die Ni. He was going to be my best man and Kenz was going to be a flower girl. Why did this have to happen!" Zayn said crying. 

"I'm sorry Zayn. I didn't know about this." I said. "He really wanted to Marry you before he died but he didn't want you to feel like it was rushed and he didn't want you to feel pressured to marry him because he was sick and dying." He said to Ally who had been silently crying by the window. "R..really?" She asked. "He loves you and Mackenzie more than anything. I probably shouldn't of said this to you but I thought you needed to know." Zayn said looking down. "I love him with all my heart. I want nothing more than to Marry him. He has become my best friend and Soul mate these last few weeks." She said. "He has to live. He will get his wedding and nobody is going to get in the way." I said.  

Paul came back to the car. "They have the information. They are sending out a search team right now." He said. I let out a sigh. I knew they would have a hard time but all I could do was hope for the best. 

"I know Louis never wanted any of you to skip a concert but I am not letting you get on that stage. We don't know who those people were and they could be out for any one of you. I will inform Nick." Paul said. "What should we do now? Shouldn't we try to find them?" I asked. "No. We need to stay here. Please go back to one persons room and lock the door. I will be up there in a bit." Paul said going to make calls. 

We all walked out of the car and back up to Niall and Harrys room. 

They need to find them. And fast.