Chapter 55: Back to the tour

(Louis POV) 

"Please guys. Just do it for me." I said. It was the day after the wedding and I am trying to get the guys to go back on tour. We are all getting so far behind and I can't take all the hate comments anymore. 

"Louis we aren't going back without you. Not again." Harry said. "I can't just let you guys sit here and do nothing for two more weeks when thousands of fans could see you all. We can't get to far behind. What if my cancer doesn't go away. Then what? We can't keep rescheduling forever." I said.

"But Lou...it's just so different without you." Niall said. "It's okay Ni. I'll still be here in two weeks, I'm not going anywhere. Plus when i'm healthy enough I'll be back on stage with you." I said weakly grabbing his hand. Today was one of my bad days. I blame it on yesterday but it was totally worth it though. 

"I don't know Lou. It wont hurt to just take another two weeks." Zayn said. "You are scared I'm going to die. It's okay, I am fine! I feel shitty but I'm not on my death bed or anything. Please go. You made that promise to me months ago, that you wouldn't cancel concerts because of my health." I said. 

There was a long silence before Liam spoke. "I'll tell Paul and Nick. We will go back if and only if you promise to FaceTime us everyday." He said. "And if you look shitty like you do right now just call. We just need to hear your voice." Niall laughed. "Thanks" I chuckled. 

"can I stay with you daddy? Please!" Kenz said from beside me. We were watching a movie on my laptop on my bed. Ally was asleep in her bed beside me. Her meds knocked her out. 

"Kenz I think it's best you stay with us." Harry said. "It's fine Harry. Al can take her home when she gets out on Friday." I said. 

"So is that it? we are going back on tour?" Zayn asked. I gave Liam the look and he knew I was serious. "Yes we are going back." He said. I smiled. "Thank you." I said. 

***

The guys went to go pack. They leave tomorrow morning to perform Saturday night. Allison Mackenzie and I are all squeezed on one bed watching Cinderella. Kenz's choice of course. When the movie finally ended Liam came and picked up Kenz, who fell asleep before cinderella got to the ball, to go home.

"How are you both feeling?" Liam whispered as he picked up Kenz from the bed. "Okay, weak but okay." I said. "What he said." Ally said resting her head on my shoulder. "Well get some rest. We will be back tomorrow to say goodbye and drop Kenz back off." He whispered before going out the door. 

Allison turned towards me and wrapped her arm around me cuddling into my chest. "Goodnight Lou." She said starting to close her eyes. 

"Goodnight love." I whispered kissing the top of her head.