Chapter 23: TS

"Lets go Lets go Lets go!" Mackenzie said tugging on my pants. "Kenz the concert doesn't start for another 2 hours." I chuckled as I slid on my shirt. "We have to get there early! People always get there early!" She said like it was obvious. "Okay fine lets go." I grabbed my phone then followed her out the door. 

Paul pulled up to the venue and around to the back. I grabbed Kenz who was practically jumping out of her seat. When we got out of the car I put her on my hip and followed Paul inside.

 "Where are we going?" Kenz asked as we turned through different hallways. "You'll see." I smirked. I finally got to the door I was looking for and put Mackenzie down and knocked. When the door opened Mackenzie's face dropped to the floor.

 "Hey Mackenzie i'm Taylor!" She said giving her a hug. When Taylor got back up her face was still the same. I chuckled and physically moved her chin closed. "Thank you so much for doing this Taylor she really needed it." I said giving her a hug. "It is fine I am so glad I get to meet the famous Mackenzie. I have heard a lot about you." She said tapping Mackenzie's nose. She motioned for us to go in so I grabbed Kenzie's hand and went inside. We all sat on the couches and mackenzie sat on Taylor's lap. "So Louis how are you feeling? You just got out of the hospital today didn't you? What happened?" She asked. "Yeah I got out this morning. There was water in my lungs and that caused there to be no oxygen going to my brain. I'm all good now though." I smiled. "Thats good and what about you Kenz? I heard you are cancer free now!" She said to Kenz. "Yeah!!! I'm not sick anymore and my hair is growing back! Look!" She said pointing her the top of her head that had a little fuzz on top. "Wow that's great! It looks awesome I think I mightt cut my hair like that!" Taylor chuckled. "Please don't I like your hair this way it's pretty!" Mackenzie said brushing her fingers through the ends on Taylors hair. "Okay I guess if you say so." 

We talked for about an hour about the randomest of things. It was time for Taylor to go on stage so we said our good byes and went to find Paul again so we could go out to the audience. We were in the sound booth by the second stage so we didn't get mobbed. The whole concert went great. Mackenzie was dancing and singing the whole time waving her glowstick in the air. Taylor waved at her Mackenzie almost freaked out even though she already sat and talked with her. 

I got to meet Taylors mom and talk to her during the concert. She was telling me that Taylor has these little parties for her fans after the show and she wanted us to go back there. Of course I said yes. The concert ended and I told Mackenzie and she yet a gained freaked out. 

We got to the back room and I got Mackenzie a slice of pizza from the boxes they had there. She was telling me all about the concert, even though I was there, with her mouth full. Tay walked over to us and Mackenzie hadn't even noticed. I was laughing at the scene. 

"And daddy your not going to believe she touched me! she actually touched my hand and you know what she did after that?"  "I kissed a beautiful little girl on the top of her head." Taylor said answering her. Mackenzie turned around flung her arms around her. "thank you so much Taylor today has been amazing!" Mackenzie said not letting go of her. "No problem sweetheart thank you so much for coming!" 

We all sat around the booth when Taylor was done talking with all the fans. Turns out she is staying for another day and is coming to our concert tomorrow. That made Mackenzie smile knowing she would see Taylor again. 

*** 

We were about to walk on stage and we could hear the crowds crazy screams. Mackenzie was over to the side of the stage talking to Taylor and Lou. The intro ended and Liam led the way. We all walked out and started the first song.