Chapter 4: Day two and Mackenzie

(Louis POV)

I open my eyes to see the bright sun blaring threw the window. I look at the clock and see that it’s almost 10 which is when the guys are getting here. Yesterday we didn't do much because after about 2 hours of treatment I felt really sick and tired. 

I got out of bed and dragged my pole to the bathroom to take a shower. After somehow managing to get my shirt off I quickly got in washing my hair and body. After I got out I brushed my teeth and put on a tank top and sweat pants then headed back out to my bed. 

I hadn't been on twitter since I kind of broke it so I got my laptop and logged in. When I got on all I saw was the outrageous support for me from our fans. They trended #prayforlouis #getwellsoonLou and #staystrongLouis all in the matter of 2 days. I tweeted to them

@Louis_Tomlinson: Thanks for the support! Makes me feel 110% better! xx

“Harry I thought it was obvious nurses are off limits.” Liam said to Harry as all the guys walked into the room. “but she isn't even Louis nurse and she gave me the look Liam! The look! She totally digs me.” he said leaning against the counter. “Harry half the world “digs you” get over it” Niall said laughing. I raised on eyebrow at Harry “really Harry I think you can do better than a nurse” I said giving a small laugh. “You just have to see her. You’ll see” he said. I just rolled my eyes.  

“so whats on the agenda today?” Zayn said. “not pucking is number one but besides that nothing really.” I said. “well it’s a good thing I brought all 3 Hunger Games.” Zayn said pulling them out of his bag. I smiled “thats why you’re my favorite.” I laughed. “Hey!” Harry said offended. “sorry but you want to hook up with a nurse.” I laughed. “She’s not yours!” We all laughed. Zayn put the movie in my TV on the wall and Niall got in my bed beside me While the rest of the guys got on the couch on the side. And that is how we spent the next 7 hours. 

When Mockingjay 1 was over all the guys got up and Dr. Sefron came in to check on me for the 3rd time today. “I’m starving can Louis go down to the common area with us?” Liam asked him. I gave my best puppy dog face to him as possible. He sighed “I guess it wont hurt but you have to wear this. Your immune system is extremely low right now.” he said handing me a mask. I smiled and put it on. I mean no it wasn't the most attractive thing but I had been stuck in my room for 2 days and I was going a bit insane. When he left the room I got out of bed and grabbed my pole following the boys out the door and towards the elevator. 

Harry hit my shoulder right before we got in the elevator. “oww what do you want harry!”  I said. “Thats her!” he whisper yelled at me. I turned to where he was pointing and saw a girl maybe in her twenties very thin and had blond hair. I looked back at him. “See I told you!” he laughed. “okay I guess she is alright your not a complete wierdo.” “yeah yeah” he said has we walked in the elevator. 

I wasn't hungry so when we got to the cafeteria I just went and sat at a table and waited for the guys. I looked around and noticed just how sad hospitals are. In one corner was a crying couple, 2 tables down from us was a guy sitting by himself with an oxygen tank. I turned to my right to see this cute little girl who looked about 6 sitting with her mum eating a jello. She also had an IV pole with her and a mask hanging off her chin. She was also bald. I hated the Idea of kids going through this. They deserve to be out playing sports or playing with friends not stuck in a hospital. The girl looked up at me and her mouth dropped. Her mum looked up at her then turned around at me and smiled. I decided to go over to the girl.