Chapter 9: The Interview

I woke up to Liam pushing me at 11 in the morning. "Louis get up and get ready we have the interview today!" Liam said leaving to wake up the other guys. The interview was to introduce Mackenzie to everybody and discuss everything coming up in the future such has tour. I wanted to go back to sleep but I knew Liam woud just come back in here so instead I went to the bathroom to get ready. 

  After I got showered and ready I went over to Mackenzie's room to see her sprawled across the bed asleep just like she was in the hospital. I went to her  closet and picked out an outfit for today. It was a navy blue tutu with a white and blue polka dot shirt. I pulled out a headband and bow to put on her head because that is another thing Sally said she loved. I walked out of her closet and to her bed to try to wake her up. 

"Hey Kenz we need to get up and get ready to go." I gently whispered to her shaking her shoulder. "Just a little more time" she moaned rolling over. I laughed. "come on Kinz we have a really big day. Please get up for me" I said. She opened her eyes and sat up. "I guess since you said please." she yawned and threw her arms up in the air stretching in an overdramatic way. I laughed and scooped her up before she put her arms back down and she giggled. I took her to her bathroom and she got up on her step stool to brush her teeth. I then helped her change into her outfit and grabbed her hand leading her downstairs. 

We got downstairs to see the rest of the guys sitting around the table without any food. "Are we going on a diet or what?" I laughed Mackenzie and I both sat in our spots. "Paul is coming to take us to the interview and he is bringing us breakfast tacos." Nial said. I nodded and the door suddenly opened. 

"Lets go guys we have to be there in 20 minuets." Paul yelled from the entrance. We all grabbed our things and walked out the door. I helped Kenz in her booster seat and handed her her blanket. I got in beside her and closed the door. Once we were on the road we all got our tacos that all had potato, egg, and bacon. I actually ate the whole thing without feeling sick. Mackenzie was asking for more. I have no clue where all this food goes in that tiny little body of hers. 

We pulled up to the studio and there were tones of paparazzi. Mackenzie leaned over and hid her face in my shoulder. She was terrified of the flashes. "Daddy make it stop." she whimpered into my shoulder. "Shh We will be out of here in a minuet. When the car parked Paul and the other security guards were making a walkway for us. I got out of the car and got Mackenzie out of her seat. Without any cameras seeing I quickly put her on my hip and put her blanket over her body and head when she leaned on my shoulder. I quickly followed a security guard inside and lifted the blanket once we were in the hair room. Mackenzie was squeezing onto my shirt so tight that It now has two tiny little wrinkle spots. 

"Hey Kenz we are safe now." I whispered to her. I felt her relax a little more so I laid her down on the couch and handed her her blanket. "This might take a little while so you can watch a movie on this. I downloaded a lot of different ones yesterday." I said handing her my I Pad. A small smile grew on her face as she curled up and scrolled through the movies. I whipped the tear stains off her face and kissed the top of her head. 

The rest of the boys came in the room and plopped themselves on the couches around us. "They were absolutely insane out there. They almost broke the barrier." Liam said. "Yeah she was scared to death." I said pointing to Mackenzie who was still looking for a movie to watch. 

"Okay guys we ne..... Is that Mackenzie?" Lou said coming through the door. Mackenzie looked up hearing her name being called. "Yes this is the famous Mackenzie grace Tomlinson." I said smiling at Mackenzie. "Aww It's very nice to meet you Mackenzie I think you will become good friends with Lux she is around here somewhere." Lou said. Mackenzie smiled to shy to start a conversation.