Chapter 8: Bringing her home

I woke up to a banging noise on the opposite side of my wall. I looked at the clock to see it was 10 in the morning. Really they couldn't hold off on the room makeover for another hour or two. 

        I  rolled out of bed and went next door. "Guys I think you could of.....Oh my gosh you did all this in one night?" I was shocked they completely turned our boring white guest room into an amazing little girls room. The walls were light pink with bright flowers on it. They filled the bookshelves with a couple of books and the photo we took in the hospital. They also managed to make it look like something you would see on pintrist. 

        "So what do you think Lou?" Liam asked. "How did you manage to do all of this in one night? And how did I not hear anything till now?" I asked. 

        "Those pills really knocked you out last night. We have been at this for hours i'm suppressed you didn't know about it sooner." Harry chuckled. "So is that it?" I asked. "yeah we were just about to go make some breakfast. How are you feeling?" Liam asked. "I'm feeling great. So much better than I did yesterday." I felt like normal again which i'm really glad because Mackenzie comes home tonight. 

        We all went downstairs and everybody was going around the kitchen getting different things ready for breakfast. I was always in charge of the toast so I grabbed the bread bag and walked over to the toaster. I lightly lines five pieces of bread with butter then put 2 in the toaster. 

        "So what time are we going over?" I asked putting the next 2 pieces in the toaster. "Sally called this morning and said she is all packed up and feeling great so we can go around noon or 1." Niall said. I nodded. 

        After a good 15 minuets all of the toast was done and on the table. Harry had finished putting the plates and silverware and drinks on the table and the rest of the guys also brought their food to the table and put it all in the middle.  

        I only grabbed a piece of toast I made and a piece of bacon Zayn made because I was scared to over do it to early. 

        We had a normal One Direction Breakfast chatting about tour and vacation plans. For the first time since I have been diagnosed I didn't feel like a sick human.  "Um guys I kind of forgot one thing." I said in the middle of our conversation. "what?" Harry asked. "I didn't tell my mum. Gosh I swear I can be so stupid sometimes." 

        I quickly ran up to my room and grabbed my phone from my night stand. I dialed my mums number and it rang twice before she answered. 

Conversation

J: Hey Louis how are you?

L: I'm great I feel much better than yesterday. 

J: Thats good and when do you go back?

L: I go back the week after next. Mum I called you because I need to tell you something.

J: Umm are you okay? I thought you said you were fine. 

L: Don't worry mum i'm as good as a cancer patient can be right now. I need to tell you that you are.... well.... you are going to be a grandma.

J: LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 3 DAYS HOW WAS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!!! 

I laughed while pulling my phone away protecting my ear from her yell.

L: are you done?

J: YOU GOT A GIRL PREGNANT LOUIS THIS IS A BIG DEAL YOU ARE ACTING LIKE IT IS NOTHING!