Chapter 59: Shaved heads and lots of love

"Al I think we need to tell them. don't you think they will find out when they see you like this." I said holding her hair back as she got sick over the hotel toilet. we got in an hour ago and it is 4 in the morning right now. "No. We can't. At least not now. We just have to make sure everything is alright first." she said sitting back against the wall.

"I'm sure he is okay." I said sliding down next to her. She chucked. "And why do you think it's a boy?" She said. "Because I just know. Just imagine I can kick the ball around with him and take him to games." I said.

"Lou i'm scared. I have always heard how people with CF (Cystic Fibrosis) don't complete a....."

"Al lets just enjoy these moments. We will do whatever it takes to have a healthy baby.............boy" I said. She hit my arm. "watch it be the girliest girl in the world." she said getting up. I got up too. "No matter what I will love this baby with all my heart." I said kissing her cheek. "Now brush your teeth and lets go back to bed." I said giving her her tooth brush. When she was finished we went back to our bed that Kenz had crawled into 30 minuets ago. We went on both sides of her and went back to sleep.

*****

I woke up to banging on the door. I looked at the alarm clock to see that it was 9 in the morning. I groaned and got up noticing that the girls were still sound asleep. Then there was more banging but then I knew it was the guys.

"Louis open this door we want to see your face!!!!!" I heard Niall yell. I opened the door still half asleep and got attacked with a group hug. "Louis we missed you so much!!!!" Harry said. "And you couldn't wait just two more hours." I yawned. "Nope." Liam said walking in with the rest of the guys.

Kenz was now siting up half awake and Ally was still sound asleep. She had a rough morning but I gave her some of my nausea pills. That stuff works wonders. "Uncles I love y'all and everything but why do you come wake us up so early." She asked rubbing her eyes. She is starting to pick up Allisons little southern tang which just brings her cuteness to an all time high.

"Sorry K you can go back to sleep if ya want." Niall said. She plopped back down and snuggled into my lap where I had just sat next to her.

"So how did it go Lou. Good news?" Liam asked. I haven't told them about my condition yet. They seemed so happy after they found out Zayn was coming back. I didn't want to ruin it.

"I'm afraid not Li. It is still lining my lungs. I don't have to go to the hospital anymore for chemo they gave me the pills to take everyday. I need to wait for a donor to get a blood marrow transplant that will hopefully cure me. I'm not getting my hopes up though." I said. All their smiles dropped.

"I'm sorry Lou I thought this one was gonna be the one. You were there for a long time." Niall said. "Yeah me too. Don't get me wrong I am a lot better than I was It's just...still there." I said.

"Well I have full hope that you will still get better. You've come to far." Harry said. I just shrugged. My health has taken so many turns for the better and worse I really don't know where I'm going right now.