Chapter 53: Wedding Bells

*1 week later*

(Louis POV)

Zayn is getting married! Mackenzie spilled the beans to me the night of our picnic. I knew I could get it out of her. Today was the day. I'm going to be Zayn's best man. The only thing is that I don't feel very good at all. I haven't felt good since that one day last week. I sat up and then Zayn and Lou walked through the door. 

"Glad your up. You have to get ready. How are you feeling?" Zayn said. I didn't answer but I think Zayn knew what the answer was when I quickly hunched over the bed to grab the bucket. "I'm sorry Zayn....I'm so sorry.....I really wanted to go. So bad....Dr Sefron will never let me go if he see's me like this." I said.

I hate this. I have been sitting in this bed for a week straight getting pumped with medicine and fluids and nutrients and this is what I get!  "He doesn't have to know Louis. I am not going to let this get ruined. I don't care if you are puking on the side of me the only thing I care about is that you are up there." He said. I gave him a weak smile.  

(Zayn POV)

"So how long has he been in here?" Lou asked. "Two weeks. It's been pretty rough but he only has two more before his next scans. Those will decide what happenes next." I said.

We walked into the room and Louis was puking. Great. I went over to him and helped him. He just kept apologizing. I told him he is getting out of here no matter what and that was a promise. He still has no clue it is his wedding and not mine. We had Kenz lie to him. "Now lets get you out of that bed and ready. I am not going to let you sit here all day." I said. He smiled. "Thanks Z." He said. I could hear the weakness in his voice. I was scared that this treatment was really to hard for Louis body like Dr. sefron said. That just makes it even more necessary for Lou to get married today. It's not a promise he will be here tomorrow. 

I helped Lou out of the bed and into the chair in front of the mirror. 

(Louis POV) 

"It's good to see you again Louis! I missed seeing you around." Lou said. "I missed you too Lou.... Now I actually have some hair for you to work with." I laughed. She pulled out some gel and a brush and started quaffing my little hair. When she was finished Zayn gave me my tux and I went to the bathroom to change. It actually fit me perfect. I guess they got my new measurements. 

"Zayn... can you please tell me why... I must wear a tie." I said slowly walking out of the bathroom trying to knot it. "It looks better." He said. "Then how come your not wearing one." I said finishing the knot. "I..um..it's at the venue." He said. "Yeah sure." I said. Dr. Sefron walked in the door. Time to pull out some oscar wining acting skills. 

"Hello Louis how are you feeling?" He asked. "Great! Never better" I said barly believing myself. "well thats good. I just need to go over some stuff before you leave. One, Don't stand for long periods of time. Two, Don't take off your oxygen and Three, if you get sick at all you come back here right after. You are going to have to watch out for this Zayn it's really important." He said. Zayn nodded. "Okay I need to access your port." Dr. sefron said. I laid back on the bed and unbuttoned the first button of my shirt.

He unpeeled the tape and got the needle out of my port. I then buttoned the button again and sat back up smoothing out my coat. "Okay Lou I will see you tonight." He said before leaving. 

I let out a huge sigh when he left. It was so hard pretending like I was okay. 

"lets get out of here he comes back." Zayn said laughing. I sat down in the wheelchair and put my new cannula on then the three of us left.

***

We finally made it to the venue. I felt nauseous the whole way and threw up when we got here but I'm so glad I can watch Zayn get married. I finally get to cross something off the bucket list. When we got to this big room Kenz spotted me and ran up to me wrapping her arms around me as best has she could. "Daddy you are finally here!" She said. "Yeah baby...I don't feel to well please don't squeeze to hard love." I said. She released her grip and stood up. "Sorry daddy I am just so happy!" she said smiling. "Okay Kenz it's almost time you need to go in the back with the girls." Liam said. She nodded and ran behind the door. 

Everybody was in the room. Zayn's family, Liam's family, Niall's family, Harry's family, my family....wait...my family? I saw my mum and she saw me. A smile grew on our faces. she got up and came over to me. 

"Lou I missed you so much baby! How are you?  You don't look very well." She said worried. "I'm hanging in there. I needed to be here though. Whats a wedding without a best man." I said. She looked at Zayn and smiled. I was going to ask why but then music started playing. 

"I love you Lou." she said giving me a kiss on top of my head before going to sit back down. Zayn pushed me to the front and put my oxygen on its roller. I stood up in front of the other boys until Zayn nudged me forward. 

"Zayn this is your spot not mine." I said. He just smiled and got to where I was standing. The door opened and the girls started walking out. I was so confused when I saw Perrie wearing a bridesmaids dress but then I realized what was happening when I saw the girl in the white dress. It was Ally and this was our wedding. 

I looked back at Zayn and he gave me the thumbs up. I smiled and looked back at Al. She had one arm gripped around her dad holding her flowers and the other holding her oxygen which was decorated with white tool and flowers. I had met her parents about a month ago when we were all in the hospital. They are the nicest couple you will ever meet.

When Ally finally made her way up to me I grabbed her hands and she grabbed mine. "Suprise." She chuckled a tear falling down her face. I wiped it then grabbed her hands again. "Thank you so much, This is the best surprise ever." I said barely above a whisper just for her and I to hear. 

"We gather here today for the wedding of Allison Lee Grace and Louis William Tomlinson........" The preacher started talking but all I could focus on was the beauty in Ally's eyes. 

"Now it's time for the Vows." He said. Ally went first. 

"Louis, I know we have not known each other for years but I think that is what makes this so special. The fact that we are so in love that we can get married right now. I knew the instant I met you you would be the one to light my life. I Love you, I have always loved you and I will always love you. I know we are both sick and I know we both wont live forever but no matter how long we are alive wether it be till tomorrow or 50 years from now, I will always love you. Has our favorite book says, You have given me forever within a numbered of days and I am internally great full. I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you." She said crying. I felt a tear roll down my cheek too. The preast looked at me and I took that as my que. 

"Well I didn't really have anything prepared considering nobody told me about this but here it goes. Allison Lee Grace. I love you. Oh how I love you so much. From the day I saw you I knew you were something special. You have loved me through everything and I know it's not for the fame considering you had absolutely no idea who I was when I met you." Everybody in the room chuckled. "I know there is a possibility this trial wont work and I know there is a possibility that I won't be here much longer but I will love you for the rest of my life and that is a promise. Through sickness and in health you will forever be my true love.I just can't express the amount of love I have for you. Thank you for being here for me Ally. Forever and Always." She was crying. I mouthed 'I love you' to here and she mouthed it back wipping her tears. 

"I now pronounce Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson. You  may now kiss the bride." 

I wrapped my arms around Ally and our lips connected. There has never been a more happier time in my life. The music started playing again and we held hands and walked down the aisle. 

We walked out the door and I looked at her again. "I can't believe you were able to keep this a secret." I said. "Trust me it wasn't easy." she said. I kissed her again. I can't believe your mine." I said smiling at her. I thought everything was going fine but then I got a dizzy spell and almost fell over. Luckly she was there and grabbed me. "Lou are you okay?" She asked. Liam came up behind me with the chair and I quickly sat down in it. 

(Liam's Pov)

we were walking to the back when we saw Lou almost fainted and hit the floor. I quickly brought his chair over to him. "Lou what's wrong. Are you okay?" I asked. He just leaned over the side of the chair and started coughing. Luckily the trash can was nearby. He was sitting in that same position for a few seconds in silence but then he started coughing again. But this time it was different. This time there was blood.

After his last cough Louis went limp over the arm. 

Next chapter is probably going to be the last one then I will do an epilogue. I just can't write anymore. I have had an amazing 53 chapters with you. Thank you for always being there.