Chapter 62: Disney World and Mya

My fever is finally gone after a full night of tossing and turning. It was an awful night. I would be freezing cold with 10  blankets on me then I would be burning hot pealing off my shirt and lying in the coolest place possible. I'm okay now and thats a good thing because today we had a break and we are going to Disney World. I know i'm not really on the verge of dying anymore but the guys still want to check things off my bucket list. So today we are all going to Disney World.

"Are you ready for your first trip to Disney?" I asked Kenz as I slid her tutu over her hips. She was wearing a frozen shirt and a blue tutu. Ally's mom made it for her. "I am so excited daddy!!!! we get to see Elsa and Anna and Areal and Cinderella and Minnie and Micky and....." I stopped her before she ran out of breath and passed out. "Okay okay Why don't you go tell your uncles how excited you are." I said opening the door. She ran through the door and down the hall banging on their doors. Ally and I walked out of our door and walked down the hall to meet her. 

Just has we caught up with her the guys were walking out of there rooms and Harry scooped up Kenz in his arms. "Lets get there before the little one has a panic attack." Harry laughed carrying Kenz who was jumping up and down with a huge smile on her face. We all went down stairs and met Paul then went in the car on the way to Disney. 

***

Thankfully there were not has many kids at Disney World that would recognize us. School had started about 4 weeks ago so the only people in the parks were the older couples and the new couples with little children who could barely walk. I think we are actually going to have a mob free day. That hasn't happened in a while. 

"Okay where to first Kenz?" I asked. "Princess Anna and Elsa!!!!!!" She said dancing around us. We found a map and Paul found where we had to go. The line wasn't too long it would of been longer if we had gone during the summer. Everybody was on there phone while I was talking to Kenz. 

"So Kenz I was thinking maybe we can try a regular school again when the tour is over? We will be going back to London in a couple of weeks and getting a new house and I was thinking maybe it would be good to get you settled in a good school." I said not quite sure how she wold take it. It's been a while since the shooting and I don't know how she feels about being away from me for 8 hours a day. "I would love that daddy! Can I be in dance again too?" She asked. "Of course. We will get you in the best program out there." I said picking her up and putting her on my hip.  

"Guys You will never believe this!" liam said showing us his phone. I couldn't really see what it said but I could tell it was on twitter. "This girl wanted to meet us for her Make a Wish wish but that was when Lou first went in the hospital so instead she chose to take a trip to disney World. She is here right now! The fans found out we were here and knew she was here so they trended #!DmeetMya." Liam said. 

"where is she?" Zayn asked. "Not sure I just tweeted that we would meet here though so I think things will get worked out soon." He said locking his phone. 

I'm glad we get to meet her considering it was my fault we didn't meet her the first time. I guess t worked out though. She got a two in one. 

***

We went through the whole day going to different parks and geting on different rides and it was finally time to meet Mya. We were meeting her at an ice cream shop in Magic Kingdom.

Right now Kenz is knocked out. We rented her a stroller about an hour ago and she has been asleep since.

We all walked into the little parlor and immediately noticed Mya. She had minnie ears on and was in a polka dot dress. When she spotted us she had the biggest smile on her face and she ran over to give us all hugs. 

"I can't believe this is actually happening! This is all I have ever wanted!!!" She said wrapping her arms around my legs. I bent down and hugged her really tight. After our embrace I pulled back still holding on to her shoulders. "How are you sweetie?" I asked.

 "I am a little sick but I am really happy!!!!!" She said smiling. "And you? how are you Louis?" She asked. "I'm good. Thanks for asking." I said giving her one last hug before standing back up. "So shall we get some Ice Cream?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed my hand leading me over to her parents. 

So here is the title to the sequel as promised

"Stronger"

You can take that however you want ;)

I will post the summery after the last chapter of this book

Thank you for reading!

By the way I just noticed this story has aver 20K views!!!! Thats amazing!!!!!!!