Chapter 59

Chapter 59

**

Sophia

William offered me his hand to help me out of my apartment and down the stairs to his car. I stumbled quite a few times in my heel and each time William was there to help me. I cursed myself considering that I should be now comfortable to walk in heels since I wear it all the time to the office, yet I stumbled like an idiot as I walked next to William. I blame it on my nerves as I was a little anxious to meet the Wilson family..again.

"You have nothing to worry about," William assured me for umpteenth times. I let out a shaky breath and nodded at him. 

Suddenly, I felt a gust of wind pass by, emitting goosebumps to rise on my skin. The air felt chilly as a shiver ran down my spine. My stomach churned uncomfortably as I felt someone's stare boring into my back. I slightly turned my head to the left to see if anyone was there, but found the place empty. Maybe, I felt too jittery which caused me to think as if someone was watching me.

William guided me towards his car and opened the passenger side of the door for me. Just before I could get in, I checked my surrounding for anything unknown, but when I found none, I gracefully attempted to get in, failing miserably as I stumbled yet again which caused William to let out a chuckle. He helped get seated before closing the door and taking his seat before driving off to the Wilson house.

Throughout the entire ride, I couldn't stop my leg from bouncing in nervousness. I was going to be introduced to my boyfriend's family. I have never been in this situation as I never had a real boyfriend who wanted to introduce me to their family. I have no idea how to act. If I should just act with them the way I did when I was his secretary or I should be more casual with them. Here, William was of no help either since he had no clue how a girlfriend must act. I got few tips from Marisa and my sister, who came down to see me and spent some time with me. They both had experience in that matter. I tried to remember their speech on how I should behave and the do's and don't's, but right now my mind went blank as we drove through the gates of Wilson Mansion. 

Before I could leave the safety of the car, William turned to me and gave me a reassuring smile. "At any point you think it is too much for you to handle, you tell me and we will leave at that very point, okay, love?"

I nodded my head, my expression betraying the emotions plastered on my face. "Okay."

"It's going to be fine. They won't eat you. I promise." He said and gave me a cheeky smile when he saw my blank stare. He chuckled and unbuckled his seat belt. I followed soon and went to open my door but someone beats me to it. I was greeted by William's drive George as he held the door open for me. 

"Welcome, Miss Bennett." He greeted with a smile. I gave him a smile of my own and thanked him before moving to stand next to William who was waiting for me by the stairs. I noticed Jack, one of the guards standing near the stairs. 

"Jack? What are you doing out here? You were on front guard duty this morning." William asked in confusion.

"I had to travel with Gwen today. She wanted to go to shopping with Amber. Ryan, Ashton and Tyler refuse to join them and Mrs. Wilson wanted me to go with her to make sure she doesn't land in trouble." Jack replied. His eyes held the tiredness they felt as his shoulder slumped a little. 

William chuckled. "No wonder you look so tired right now. Go home and rest." Jack gave a grateful smile to William and backed away from us.  

William turned me and smiled. "Ready to go into the madness, love?"

"Madness?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You think the people inside are any less than madness?" He questioned rhetorically. "Being a part of Wilson family comes with a price."