Chapter 20

Chapter 20

**

William

It was early six in the morning when we had to leave for our flight to Italy. I was all packed and ready while Gwen and Blake dragged themselves from their bed. They had already packed yesterday night before sleeping. I carried Gwen's and my bag while Jack took Blake's bag and dumped it in the boot of the car. Jack, our guard was coming to drop us off at the airport after picking Sophia. We had taken a bigger SUV for all of us to fit in. I walked back in to call Gwen and Blake who were sleeping on the couch.

I shook Blake lightly to wake him up. "Blake, it's time to go." He opened his eyes and stretched before getting up and walking out to the car.

I went over to Gwen and pulled her up in my arms and carried her towards the car. Blake was settled in the backseat and I placed Gwen next to him. Shutting the door behind me, I sat in the passenger seat next to Jack. I gave him the direction towards Sophia's apartment and we soon reached there.

Sophia was already waiting outside with her bag at her feet. She yawned a couple of times before blinking to keep her eyes open. She looked our way as we stopped in front of us. I opened the door to take her bag, but Jack took it from me. I nodded at him and gestured Sophia to get in. She opened the door and paused.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, pausing myself. She was looking at something with a frown. I walked towards her side and peered in. Gwen was sleeping with her head on Blake's shoulder while Blake's head was supported my Gwen's head. "If you're not comfortable you can sit in the front."

She shook her head. "No. It's okay." She said and sat inside.

I closed the door behind her and took my own seat. By then, Jack was already settled in and waiting for us. We drove to the airport which was a little far away from here. Since we were flying through my private jet, we didn't have to go through any security checking. All we had to do was carry our passports, in case we need them.

Jack drove us to the plane and helped the other staff to take our bags. Sophia got out along with Blake and I carried Gwen. She was still in a deep sleep unaware of being carried. Yesterday night, she was too excited to sleep early so she kept Ryan and Max awake to help her pack. I warned her to sleep since we had to leave early but she waved me off saying that she is a morning person and will get up on time. This morning when I tried to wake her up, she swatted my arms saying that she wanted to sleep. Good thing she was already packed while I just carried her.

"Is she okay?" Sophia asked, softly as to not wake Gwen up.

"Yeah. She slept late last night." I told her. Sophia frowned but didn't say anything as she climbed up the stairs.

Once we all were settled in and the pilot made the necessary announcement, we were off in the sky. Once it was safe to get up, I carried Gwen down to the private room at the back of plane.

The jet wasn't like a normal plane but modified more personally. It had a room at the back of the plane with an attached bathroom. The seating area was in the front with a mini bar. The chairs had spaces between them and they were lined on either side of the plane. The aisle was much wider and easier to walk from. It was furnished in shades of yellow- honey and ochre. The seats were made of leather and were comfortable to sit on. There were two barcalounger in middle. They were specifically made for Max and Ethan who convinced Dad to add this in the jet.

"I'm going to sleep in too." Blake muttered and left.

It was only Sophia and I sitting with two staffs– one man and one woman. They soon left somewhere in the back, not before asking if we wanted anything. Since it was early I ordered coffee for both myself and Sophia who looked like she needed one.