Chapter 43

Warning- This chapter contains mature theme. If you don't like it, skip it.

Chapter 43

**

Sophia

"You are going to regret ever saying that, sweetheart." William said darkly as he stared down at me.

The smirk– that sat proudly on my face to provoke William to hurry up–vanished as I gulped looking at the dangerous glint in his eyes.

"William," I began, cautiously, but did not get a chance to say anything as he crashed his lips on mine. A loud moan left my throat as William roughly kissed me. I tried to keep up with his pace, but couldn't do so as he was a man with dominance who wouldn't admit defeat.

"I will give you exactly want you want," he whispered darkly. "You'll have to beg me to stop."

His words caused me to clench my thigh together as I felt myself get wetter with every word and every action. William pulled away causing me to open my eyes, only to see him remove his shirt and throw it somewhere. He opened my leg, being very gentle and careful with my injured leg and settled in between them.

"You say I have to beg you to stop, but you are being so gentle with me?" I spoke, unaware of the words flowing out of my mouth.

"You will, but I can't hurt you in that process." He said, kissing my cheeks.

I smiled and pulled him for kiss. My chest felt that it would burst from happiness. William was finally close to me. He was finally forgiving me for my stupid mistake of letting him go. I felt happy and relieved to finally admit my feelings to him.

"William!" I moaned, cutting my thoughts as his hands ripped my panties and his finger buried deep inside of me in a single thrust.

"Practice. You'll be shouting my name all night."

My moans grew louder as he began picking up pace, his fingers thrusted in and out. My hands scratched his back as I felt myself built up. He curled his fingers in, causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. I was very close when he stopped. I cried in protest, but he silenced it with his lips. His hands moved behind my back as he unclasped the bra and removed it from my body, throwing it away. His lips attached itself on my breast as he bit them, sucked them and licked them, each time causing me to moan his name louder.

He moved down my body towards my clit and blew hot air causing me to gasp in pleasure as I gripped his hair tightly in my hands. I pushed his head down, urging him to do something when the first stroke of his tongue came in contact with my clit. After that I was a goner as he feasts on me. I moaned, clenching my leg around his head, trapping him there. I was again very close to cumming when he stopped and pushed his head away from me. He did this few times until I was begging him to stop and let me come.

"What do you want?" He asked, his voice husky from lust.

"I want you to take me however you please, but please stop this torture." I cried.

I didn't have to tell him twice as he removed his pants and opened my legs wide and teased my folds with his dick. He stopped at the entrance and leaned down to kiss me. I responded quickly and kissed him back with all my might.

"I love you." He whispered, staring into my eyes before slowly entering into me.

My back arched from the bed as he went fully inside of me, stretching me with his huge dick. He stopped, letting me adjust to him before moving out half way and then pushing back inside. He took his time as moved slowly while kissing me slowly and sweetly.