Chapter 24

Chapter 24

**

William

"Sophia." I called. "Will you go on a date with me tonight?"

The moment I asked her the question, she sat up straight from her slouched position. Her head snapped towards me in surprise. I waited for her answer, not affected by her surprised look. I wasn't expecting her to be surprised since I had tried to ask her on lunch date and she had declined. It was only a matter of time before I ask her again.

"You want to go on a date with me?" She asked, pointing towards herself, looking at me incredulously.

I cocked my head to the side. "Yes. Why do you seem so surprised?"

"Because I'm your secretary. It isn't appropriate." She mumbled.

"We were just out roaming on the streets and shopping. How is this any different?" I asked, not understanding her dilemma.

"Obviously, it's different. That was not classified as date since you didn't say the word date. But now you are explicitly asking me on a date." She explained, her hands moving along with her words.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. I never knew pursuing a woman is this difficult. I was use to them throwing themselves at me. This asking on a date is very difficult. "Come on, Sophia. Just say yes. There is no one to judge us. We are outside of London. Sure we are co-workers, but no one is here to point it out."

She bit her lips, contemplating. I groaned already turned on with her action. No matter how many times I tell her to stop doing that, she wouldn't listen making me horny bastard. When she bits her lips, she looks incredibly sexy and I want nothing more than to throw her on the bed and ravish her. My thoughts took me back to yesterday night where I had my fill, yet I crave more and hope that this might end up like that. Earlier today, I had no choice but to confess my lust for her. I need her to see how sincere I was. Sure, it was strictly physical pleasure and nothing else, but I could see she wanted it too. I was sure it was only physical for her too.

"Okay." She sighed, nodding. "I'll go on a date with you."

A smile took over my face as she agreed with me. I walked closer to her on her bed and pushed her down so she was laying now. I crawled my way on top of her and slowly kissed her. Sophia instantly responded, confirming that she wanted me just like I wanted her. She moved her lips slowly against mine in sync. Her hands moved from their position on the bed to my hair, pulling the strands at the back. My hands stayed on either side of her face to keep myself from crushing her. I lowered my lower body on her, digging my hard cock against her stomach.

She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me down and onto her cloth clad clit. I started grinding against her to create friction between us. She moaned in response. I pulled away from her and moved down towards her neck, attacking it with my open mouth kisses.

"Wear something fancy," I mumbled against her skin. "I'll pick you up in an hour."

"What about your siblings?" She whispered, a moan leaving her mouth as I sucked on her sweet spot.

"I'll inform them." I said and pulled away.

I stared into her eyes which were filled with lust. Her eyes were shinning bright and her cheeks were flushed red making her look beautiful. I couldn't help myself as I moved and pecked her rosy cheeks, emitting a giggle from her.

"What are you doing?" She asked, smiling.

I shrugged. "I just felt like doing it."

She grinned. Unwrapping her legs from around me, she urged me to move. I got up from my position and straighten myself. My hard on was strained against my jeans, making it uncomfortable. I need a cold shower.