Chapter 63

Chapter 63

**

Sophia

I grabbed my handbag as I boarded the plane. I sighed in defeat and took my seat at the window. I felt bad for leaving him, but I had no option. No matter what I say or try to explain, it wouldn't matter as he would not understand. His anger and his dominating side to control everything was what I didn't like. That was the reason I had to leave him by himself and move on to this plane.

I looked outside the window at the runaway, ignoring everything in my surroundings. I heard a body slump angrily next to me, but I paid no attention to it.

"Are you still going to ignore me?" The person next to me asked. I blatantly ignored him as I removed my phone and surfed through my Instagram feeds. I heard a groan of frustration as the phone was snatched from my hand. I gave him no satisfaction of seeing me angry as I simply turned my head to the window. "Sophia!"

"What!?" I finally snapped as I glared at William. "What else is there to talk? You clearly made your choice and I made mine."

"By calling Ashton on this trip to Italy?" He asked in exasperation. "I was very clear when Gwen asked me."

"Yes, but she contacted me. She wanted him to be there too. She tried to talk to you, I did, yet you remained stubborn as hell. I was not going to disappoint her!"

"But why does he have to come?" He grumbled. "I thought this was a family trip."

"Ashton is family. He is Gwen's boyfriend. And maybe soon her husband," I said, wiggling my eyebrows. I like that idea. William gave me a blank stare. I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Remind me why did I agree to marry you?"

"Because you love me." He said, cheekily, grinning widely at me.

I shook my head but didn't stop the smile to grow on my lips as my ring finger shined with the engagement ring I had on. I smiled even more as I remembered the day he proposed me.

"Sophia, will you marry me?"

I couldn't help but stare at him as he popped the question. My eyes were wide and my mouth gaping at him, openly. I knew this day would come, I just did not expect it to come this early.

"You're making me scared now." William muttered, nervously.

"Oh, come one, Sophia. Say yes!" My sister shouted. My head snapped in the direction of her voice and found myself staring at my family along with William's as they wait for my answer eagerly. As if I need time to think. I was just shock as he took me by surprise.

With a small smile, I looked down at William who was staring up at me, expectantly. "Yes. I will marry you."

A slow smile stretched on his lips as he pushed the ring in my finger. I heard the others yelling out in happiness as William got up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him like never before. My eyes willed up in tears, happy tears as I kissed William. Soon we were broken apart as our family came rushing towards us. The smile never leaving my face.

"So, I have no option but to accept his presence?" He asked, staring at me with hope that I would disagree.

"Yes." I stated firmly, giving him a confident face.

He groaned but nodded, slumping more into his seat, pouting.

"Oh, look at the poor baby. Lost to his fiance." Ethan teased as he walked past our seat to sit behind us.

"Shut up." William grumbled. "One day you'll be the same."

Ethan scoffed. "As if."

Little did he know that he would turn out to be the same. And that it will all begin on this fortunate trip to Italy.