Chapter 12

Chapter 12

**

William

The scenario in front of me was quite amusing. I have seen Nate getting pissed before, but the Nate in front of me was livid. When he walked out of the conference room in irritation and when he saw the person behind the commotion, his expression changed to one of anger and one of recognition. Wilson men have one hell of a way in handling women. I chuckled at my own thought.

"William?" I heard Sophia whisper, bewilderedly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," I whispered back in her ears causing her to shiver. I smirked down at her. Good thing she can't see me with her back pressed against me. Her rule of not touching me can go to hell. She hasn't stepped away from me or asked to release her, so until she does, I am not going to release her and interrupt my brother who just found his spark. Whether he admits it or not.

"You are laughing without a reason," she muttered, baffled.

"I always have a reason to laugh, Miss Bennett." I said and release her from my grip as I saw Nate do the same for the crazy woman and step back to go to the conference room.

Sophia swiftly turned around as I released her and frowned up at me. Her eyes were looking at me, yet gazed over as if she was having an internal battle with herself. She bit her lips and blinked for a continuous minute. But my focus zeroed on her lips which were turning red from the harsh bite.

I clenched my fist to control myself and released a long deep breath before addressing the woman of my nightmare. "Sophia, unless you want me to fuck those lips of yours with mine, I suggest you stop biting."

Sophia gasped and stumbled back, glaring at me. "Stop saying such crude sentences."

I raised an eyebrow at her amused. "Why?"

Her cheeks flushed red as she stammered. "Because it is unprofessional."

I rolled my eyes and straightened my suit. "Get over it, Miss Bennett. That line is quite old now, don't you think?"

"W-What?" She said, still gaping at me. Releasing a frustrated breath, she stomped her feet and walked away from me to the woman who was talking to Mr. King.

I rolled my eyes and stalked towards them. "Mr. King." I acknowledged.

"Mr. William." He said, grinning from ear to ear. "I am so glad you agreed to this meeting."

I just nodded. "Shall we?"

"Yes yes," he said with over enthusiasm.

My eyes twitch in irritation as I stared at the man in front of me. He was very annoying with his constant grinning and happiness. The man was wearing a miss match suit and his hair was gelled back causing it to look overly greasy. He must be in his forties with all the wrinkles around his face. From the phone call I had a few days ago regarding this meeting, I never pictures Mr. King or rather Arnold King to be this man. Over the phone, he sounded very professional which is the sole reason I agreed to this meeting. But now after watching him in person and his personality, it is giving me a major headache. If his presentation is full of unicorns and shit, I am going to bash his face onto the desk.

Mr. King and the girl with him, name Marisa from what I heard, walked ahead of us as Sophia and myself walked behind them.

"You said this presentation will go better than expected." I reminded Sophia as I looked down at her. "If this doesn't go as good as you sounded in the restaurant, I'll fire you."

Sophia gasped from beside me, but I didn't give her any chance to reply back as I opened the glass door of the room and waited for her to enter, and I followed suit.