Homeless Neighbor Had A Gun???

Im just here sitting in my car , then boom outta nowhere , here comes the homeless dude that  plays music every single day outta his tent in the dead end street. He passes my car just as I'm trying to get my passenger door closed , and I start thinking , this muhfucker better not try and get in or im going to have to do what I got to , worst case scenario. Like man , I was just trying to come out and have a quick smoke while listening to some radio music in my car for a few minutes. He passes and then turns back , but this time to my passenger side and with a little ass silver revolver. I kinda wanted to laugh but then what if he shot my ass just for making fun of his gun. Naw , that would be wack as fuck if you ask me. I admit , I did make a mistake here. Instead of reaching for my handy dandy pocket blade, I opened my door to confront him instead. Good thing he knew who I was and I realized who he was too. So then we had a brief convo about what he was doing out and about with a little gun in hand. As he left , he pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger. A read beam comes out the end and lands on my face. To my amusement , it's just a toy gun. I laugh it off , and he says goodnight. I go on about my business. After a few songs , I head back inside my house. And just start thinking , man is there some weirdos round here.