Untitled Part 59

I was watching a Larry June interview recently , and he said that he wakes up at 5 am and works on his craft , music making , for the first couple hours that he's awake , until around 7 am. And he talk about how after that , he has the whole day to be out and about and take care of what he needs to , all while gathering inspiration in his day to day habits. I think I need to take a page out of his book and do the same thing for a while. As of right now though , I am fasting from sunrise till sunset. Food , and weed. So no smoking or eating during these hours of the day. I began on Sunday , April the 2nd , and will continue this up until May 3rd I believe. Don't quote me on this but that's this years Ramadan monthly calendar. I first began doing this a few years back when I had started to get my life back together along with the help of some very good friends Jorge and Erick. I sought out to do this after reading what Ramadan was , and the whole community behind it and the meaning of it. Now I am in no means necessary Muslim nor Islamic , but I am spiritual. So I decided to join them in this journey. Just in my own way. As always , it's gone take my body and mind getting some used to. But I know from past experience , just what it does for me. So I love it. Just want to take some time to thank God (Allah). And everything in between that's been here for me. And I want to thank myself as well. I have some goals this year that I want to accomplish , and hopefully I am able to reach many of them by the end of this year , and have a new set of goals going into next year. God willing.